BRAOU B.Ed 2022: Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) conducts Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam. The university was earlier known as the Andhra Pradesh Open University. Candidates are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility before filling the online application form. The candidate may apply for BRAOU B.Ed Admission in the 1st week of April. Upload the relevant documents through scanned copies only. Get more details about BRAOU B.Ed 2022 in the article below.
BRAOU B.Ed 2022 Updates
BRAOU B.Ed Application process is going to start from the 1st week of April 2022. After the release of the official notification, candidates can apply online.
Check Also: BRAOU MPhil & Ph.D. Admission Details
BRAOU B.Ed 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date for the online application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Application Fee starts||2nd week of April 2022|
|Application fee last date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2022|
|Result||Last week of June 2022|
B.Ed Entrance Examination
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed 21 years as of 1st July 2022.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Passed BA/BSC/BCom/BCA/BSC (Home Science)/BBM & other Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- A minimum of 55% marks in BE/BTech with Science & Mathematics as one of the subjects is required.
- Appearing candidates of Bachelor/Master’s are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must fulfill any one of the following conditions (with the above) as per NCTE-2014 Regulations.
- Should be Trained in-service Teachers in Elementary Education (NCTE recognized i.e., working Govt/Aided/Local Body/ Govt. Recognized Schools).
- Should have completed the NCTE recognized Teacher Education program in Elementary Education.
- It is must to have the qualification like TTC/ D.Ed./ D.El.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ TPT/ HPT/ UPT/ B.P.Ed./ D.P.Ed.
B.Ed (SE) Entrance Examination
- The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidate should have completed 19 years as on 1st July 2022.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Passed Bachelors Degree (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./ B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM) and a Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- B.E./B.Tech. With a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % marks or any other qualification equivalents.
- Appearing candidates in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Master Degree) can also apply.
- The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories shall be as per the rules in vogue
|AP/TS Franchise Centre||435/-|
- Candidate can pay the application fee through the online & Franchise Centre.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card or through any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES located across AP and Telangana.
- Application Fee once paid is Non-Refundable.
- The duration of the exam for both B.Ed. and B.Ed (SE) will be 2 hours.
Exam Pattern for B.Ed
|II||Proficiency in Telugu||25|
|III||General Mental Ability||50|
Exam Pattern for B.Ed (SE)
|II||General Mental Ability||60|
|Eluru, W.G. Dist., Guntur||Govt. Degree College for Men, Ananthapur||Govt. Degree College for Men, Kadapa, YSR Dist.|
|M.R. College, Vizianagaram||CSR Sarma College, Ongole, Prakasam Dist||MVS Govt. Arts & Science College, Mahaboobnagar|
|SRR Govt. College, Karimnagar||Govt. Degree College, Siddipet, Medak Dist.||Sri Sarvodaya College, Nellore, PSR Nellore Dist|
|SR & BGNR Govt. College, Khammam||Govt. Degree College for Men, Srikakulam||New Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, Hyderabad|
|SIR CRR College, Eluru, W.G. Dist.||S.V. Arts College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.||Govt. Degree College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad|
|Nagarjuna Govt. College, Nalgonda||SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Vijayawada||Dr V.S. Krishna Govt. Degree College, Vishakapatnam|
|Girraj Govt. College, Nizamabad||Silver Jubilee Govt. Degree College, Kurnool||University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal|
|Govt. Degree College for Men, Adilabad||Govt. Degree College, Rajahmundry, E.G., Dist||SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College Vijayawada, Vijayawada|
BRAOU B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Counselling will start in the month of June. Candidates cleared the Entrance exam will be eligible for counselling. Counselling will be based on marks scored in the Entrance Exam. Report to the colleges as soon as possible to take into B.Ed course after the allotment of Seats else the seat may get cancelled.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- Intermediate / 10+2 Certificate.
- Study Certificates (IX to Degree) or Residence Certificate.
- NCTE recognized Elementary Teacher Education Programme completion certificate.
- Degree/PG (relevant subject of Pedagogy) Provisional Certificate/ Convocation.
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC Certificate.
- Integrated Caste Certificate.
- Medical Board Certificate (for PH candidates issued by Competent Authority)
- Transfer Certificate of the Last Study.
- Migration Certificate for other than Dr BRAOU Students
- RCI Approved Diploma/Degree Pass Certificate.
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Vocabulary, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech, Synonyms, Antonyms, Transformation of Sentences-Simple, Compound, and Complex, Correction of Sentences, Articles, Voices.
- General Mental Ability: Logical & Analytical Reasoning, Verbal & Abstract Reasoning
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://braou.ac.in/