CA CPT 2022 (June) Registration: CA CPT is the entry-level examination for the Chartered Accountancy program. This examination is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. CPT is the Common Proficiency Test; even a normal 10th pass student can be registered for the same. After completing the schooling (standard 12th) applicants are eligible to apply for this test. CA CPT includes the objective type of questions which is divided into 4 sections as such- Quantitative aptitude, Accounting, Mercantile Laws, and General Economics. This article will provide you with a complete description of the CA CPT 2022 Exam.
CA CPT 2022 Important Updates
12th February 2022: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the notification for the Chartered Accountants (CA) Foundation Examination 2022 for the MAY Session. Online applications for the same can be submitted from February 21st, 2022 to 13th March 2022.
The registration process will be started on the 1st week of February 2022. Click here to register.
Check here – How to prepare for CA CPT
CA Application Dates 2022
|Application Start Date||21 February 2022.|
|Last Date for Online Submission of form without late fee||13 March 2022|
|Last Date for Online Submission of form with late fee||20 March 2022|
CA Exam Schedule May 2022
|ICAI CA Foundation Course Exam:||23, 25, 27, and 29 May 2022|
|ICAI CA Intermediate Course Exam:||Group I – 15, 18, 20, and 22 May 2022
Group 2 –24, 26, 28, and 30 May 2022
|ICAI CA May Final Course Exam:||Group – I: 14, 17, 19, and 21 May 2022
Group – II: 23, 25, 27, and 29 May 2022
|International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT – AT):||14 and 17 May 2022|
CA Exam 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here [To be Activated]|
- There is no age limit for appearing in CA CPT 2022 Exam.
- Candidates have to pass their Intermediate (10+2 Standard).
- The candidates who have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in commerce with a percentile of 55% marks were exempted from appearing in CA CPT.
- Candidates holding UG/PG degrees from Open University were exempted from appearing in the entry-level test.
- Appearing candidates are eligible to apply for CA CPT.
CA CPT 2022 Registration
Every year CPT examination will be conducted in the month of JUNE/DECEMBER. Applicants who have already registered themselves on or before April 2022 will be eligible to appear in the June CPT examination and those applicants who will register on or before October 2022 will be eligible to appear in the December CPT examination. Applicants can download the question paper and the answer key of last yr examination just to get a flash and viewpoint of what type of questions which usually come in the CPT. In case if the last date of registration (CPT) happens to be off Sunday, Festival date, or any of the same for that reason the date will be shifted to the next working day which is considered to be of the deadline date of registration.
CPT Online Registration Procedure
- Applicants need to go to the ICAI website of CPT for online registration.
- The step is to fill in the following details which include -Full name of the applicant, DOB, sex, mother’s and father’s name, address, category (general or reserved), nationality, the medium of study, educational qualification, recent passport size photo, etc
- For online registration, the applicants have to remit the amount through ICICI bank.
- The last and foremost step is to take the hard copy of the registration form along with the attached documents then send it to the ICAI.
|For exam centers in India only||Rs. 1500|
|For exam centers in Kathmandu (Nepal)||Rs. 2200|
|For exam centers in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, and Muscat||USD $325|
How to Register for CPT June 2022
- Student have to buy a prospectus from any of the regional branches of the Institute which amounts to 100/-
- Applicants can download their application form from the official website of the Institute i.e. icai.org
- Registration amounts to 100/-. If the registration form is downloaded from the Institute website then the applicants have to pay 100/- or as the case may be
- Registration fee is to be paid in the form of DD in the favor of Secretary
- If you download the registration form via online you have to remit 6100/- or 590 US $ for DD(demand draft)
Required Documents along with Registration Form
- Demand Draft along with the registration fees
- 10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of DOB
- Nationality proof whether he is a citizen of India or a foreigner
- Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)
CA CPT Exam Pattern
- CA CPT will be conducted two shifts i.e. the first 1st would be from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and the 2nd shift will be from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Only Objective type questions will be asked which carries 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ of marks allotted to a question.
- The exam pattern will be given below:
CA CPT Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Offline mode (Pencil Paper Mode)|
|Test Medium||English OR Hindi|
|The first session of CA CPT||Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||40||10:30 am – 12:30 pm (two hours)|
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||60|
|The second session of CA CPT||Sec C – General Economics||50||2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (two hours)|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
|Total||4 sections||200||4 hours|
CA CPT 2022 Admit Card
- CA CPT 2022 Admit Card will be issued to the registered candidate only via online mode.
- Admit Card will be provided to the candidates prior to three weeks from the examination.
- Candidates can obtain their CA CPT 2022 Admit Card by login through their registered id and password.
- CA CPT 2022 Admit Card consists of candidature details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, exam venue, etc.
- Candidates need to carry a printed copy of the CA CPT 2022 Admit Card at the examination venue.
- In case of any candidate finds any discrepancy regarding the admits card then he/she can contact the ICAI Helpline desk immediately.
List of Exam Centers:
|Delhi / New Delhi||Tuticorin||Meerut|
CA CPT Syllabus
|Sections of CA CPT||Syllabus|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||
CA CPT 2022 Result
- CA CPT 2022 Result will get disclosed in the month of July 2022 via online mode.
- Candidates who appeared for CA CPT 2022 June examination can check their results by login through their registered account.
- ICAI will disclose the result on to the official site and candidates will be intimated about their qualifying status through registered email id and phone number.
- Candidates can download their scorecard, rank card, and certificate through ICAI registered account.
Official Website: https://www.icai.org/