CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018: Latest Announced Pattern
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
The latest information regarding CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018 has been updated by CBSE on its official website. All the interested candidates who were looking for this updated notification, they can have a look on this in order to know about the mandatory details. This examination gets conducted at the various Examination Centers across the country. A large number of candidates appear in this examination in order to get Junior Research Fellowship. Read the official advertisement from the official website for more information. The latest details about CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018 can be read from the article below.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018: Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||1st February 2018|
|Online application form starts||6th March 2018|
|Last date to submit the form||5th April 2018|
|Last date of fee submission||6th April 2018|
|Application form correction||April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2018|
|Exam Date||8th July 2018|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||To be updated|
|Declaration of Result||To be updated|
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions.
- The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions.
- The questions will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each question in both the papers will be carrying 2 marks.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration||Timings|
|I||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||1 hour||09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.|
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200||2 hours||11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.|
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018: Important Points
- The upper age limit for appearing in JRF has also been raised by two years, i.e. from the existing upper age limit of 28 years to 30 years (the relaxation as earlier will remain same).
- Candidates are required to visit the official site that is www.cbsenet.nic.in for the application form link.
- The application fee is payable by credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- You need to bring one Identity proof along with the admit card.
- CBSE will announce the result online on the official website of CBSE NET.