CENTAC 2022: For admission into various undergraduate courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, CENTAC will be conducted. CENTAC (Central Admission Committee) organizes the admission process of CENTAC 2022 for admission into different government institutions of Puducherry & other states/UTs without any entrance exam. On the basis of their performance in the 10+2 or equivalent board examination, candidates will get admission. All the important information about CENTAC 2022 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc are given in the article below.
CENTAC 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last Date of form submission||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of receipt of online printout||3rd week of June 2022|
|Merit List Published||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling Start date||Last week of August 2022|
CENTAC 2022 Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The application form will be provided through online mode. Candidates must provide their valid mobile number & scanned image of the photograph, during form filling. For Law courses, candidates have to submit separate application forms. Candidates take the print copy of the filled application form, after the form submission. Candidates will be required to send the print out by post/courier or submitted in person to the official address along with all the required documents as given below.
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- For BAMS, candidate’s lower age limit is 17 Years (as on 1st October 2022).
- For B.Tech, the upper age limit is 21 years (as on 1st July 2022).
- There will be three years of relaxation for SC Candidates.
For B. Tech. Course:
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board is required to fill the application form.
- Candidates have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the above qualifying exam (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- The above examination should be qualified with Physics & Mathematics along with one of the given subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science.
- For SC, three attempts application & for other, only two attempts.
For B. Pharma. Course:
- Passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- The above examination should be passed with Physics & Chemistry along with one of the given subjects: Mathematics /Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science.
- There are no attempt limits for B. Pharma.
For BAMS Course:
- Passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks (For GEN), 45% marks (For OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/OPH (GEN & OBC) and 40% marks (For SC/ST/OPH).
- Qualify the above exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry & English subjects individually.
- There is only one attempt to limit.
|Courses||Fee (GEN category)||Fee (Reserved Category)|
- Candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode.
- Candidates can use credit card/debit card/net banking to pay the application fee.
- The merit list will be released through online mode.
- The merit list will be published by the authority, after completion of the application form.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
- To check the merit list details, candidates have to enter their application number/date of birth, select course & click on show status button.
- The counseling will be started through offline mode.
- The counseling schedule & process will be published on the website or in the local newspapers.
- Candidates will be called for the document verification through SMS/Email, before the counseling process.
- The candidate’s original documents should be verified, during the document verification process.
- According to the order of merit in each course, candidates will be invited for the counseling.
- To participate in the counseling procedure, candidates have to pay the admission fee through the online mode.
- On the basis of the merit list, candidates will get admission into their preferred course.
- The conducting authority will release a seat allotment list, after the completion of the counseling process within one week.
- Candidates can download their provisional allotment letter from the website.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted center with all the required documents.
- In case, candidates will be failed to report at a given time, their seat will be canceled.
Documents required to sent with the Application Form
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Age proof (Birth Certificate or SSLC mark sheet)
- Residence Certificate
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Online Payment
- Nationality Certificate
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
CENTAC 2022: Important Points
- Candidates applying for the more than one course have to submit separate applications for each stream with all the necessary documents.
- The fee can be paid only through online mode (credit cards/debit cards/net banking).
- Candidates have to submit the filled application form to the official address.