CG M.Sc Nursing 2023: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board organizes and manages the CG M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023. The Admission to the first year of the M.Sc. Nursing courses offered in different universities and colleges located in Chhattisgarh will be provided through this test. Candidates need to qualify the entrance exam in order to get admission. Online application process will be started from the 2nd week of April 2023. Get more details about CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 in the following article.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Updates
M.Sc Nursing Application Process is going to start in the 2nd week of April 2023
Check Also: CG B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
|Registration forms available
|2nd week of April 2023
|Submission of application forms
|3rd week of May 2023
|Availability of Admit card
|3rd week of June 2023
|Date of Entrance exam
|last week of June 2023
|The announcement of the results
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- A passed HSC exam from a recognized board is required to apply for CG M.Sc Nursing.
- The applicant must have passed the Nursing course from a recognized university after completing the HSC exam.
Fill out the application form for CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 online mode on the official website of the university. Candidate must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for CG M.Sc Nursing 2023. Read carefully all the instructions related to the application process mentioned on the official website. Register on the official website by providing the correct details like email ID contact number, etc. After successful registration, fill out the application form wherein they need to provide some more details as needed. Upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and signatures and some more documents as needed in the given format. Submit the form and take a printout and keep it safe for further use. Candidates will not be able to appear for the entrance exam without the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee for general category applicants is Rs 200/-.
- For reserved category candidates, the fee will be Rs 100/-.
- OBC category needs to pay Rs 150/- as an application.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode only.
- Pay the application fee through a debit card, credit card, or net banking feature.
- There will be 100 questions in the entrance exam.
- Objective-type multiple-choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- One mark will be given for each correct response.
- There is no provision of negative markings.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
- Authority will conduct counselling round after the successful conduct of the exam.
- In order to get admission to the university, the applicants score well in the entrance exam.
- Candidate should appear for the counselling round else he/she won’t be able to get admission.
- The candidates will get seats in the respective college according to their preference.
- On the basis of the marks secured by them and their performance in the counselling round, the authorities will provide admission.
- Carry all important documents for the verification process at the time of counselling.