CG Pre B.Ed 2022: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is the authority that conducts CG Pre B.Ed state-level entrance exam. So, the students who are going to appear in this exam will get admission to B.Ed Courses offered in various colleges around the state. However, the candidates can apply only if they meet all the eligibility criteria as given below in this article.
Thus, the aspirants of B.Ed courses in Chhattisgarh have to register themselves online successfully get access to download the admit card and then appear in the examination. Also, after the declaration of the result, a counseling round will be processed for the qualified students. Check further details on CG Pre B.Ed 2022 exam dates, application form, examination pattern, etc reading this article to the end.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Exam Dates
|The online Application form starts||1st week of April 2022|
|Last Date of availing SBI challan for offline payment of application fee||1st week of May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd week of May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be updated|
|CG Pre-B.Ed Exam Date||To be updated|
|Result Declaration||To be updated|
|CG B.Ed Counselling||To be updated|
|Phase-1 Seat Allotment||To be updated|
|Phase-2 Seat Allotment||To be updated|
|Phase -3 Seat allotment||To be updated|
|Final Phase Seat allotment||To be updated|
Only the students who meet the following eligibility criteria are selected for CG Pre-B.Ed. Hence, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Besides this, the candidates must have gained minimum qualifying marks as specified in the NCTE notification in the Graduation or Post Graduation level to be eligible for CG-Pre B.Ed application.
- However, there will be a relaxation of 5 % for reserved category candidates (SC/ST).
- Therefore, the general category candidate has to secure 45% marks whereas the reserved category candidate has to gain 40% only.
- The candidate’s age for qualifying as a applicant must not be more than 20 years as of December 31, 2022.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form
If the candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria specified for the CG Pre B.Ed, then the next step is processing the application procedure. Thus the candidates have to fill the application form and pay the application fee. Also, the candidates are advised to preview the application carefully before final submission. So, follow the steps given below to fill the online application.
- Go to the official portal of CG-Pre B.Ed, i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the CG Pre B.Ed Application Form link.
- Fill in the details including name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, roll number, contact information, phone number, etc in the form.
- Scan and upload the required documents in jpeg format that too in a size under 50KB.
- Thereafter, read the declaration carefully, and then click on the “I agree” button.
- Later, enter the preference for exam city along with the center code.
- Click on the “confirm and continue” button to process further.
- On confirmation, you will be redirected to the ‘Application Verification’ window.
- Lastly, click on “pay” and it will further generate your registered ID.
Application Fee: The application fee for CG Pre B.Ed 2022 can be deposited both online as well as offline. Therefore, for online payments, gateway like ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/SBI Bank are open. However, the candidates who are willing to pay the application fee offline can do it via bank challan through any SBI Branch.
- For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200.
- On the other hand, the applicants from the OBC category have to pay Rs 150, and for SC/ST/PWD category, the application fee is Rs.100 only.
The mode of examination for CG-Pre B.Ed will be offline where the questions will be asked in MCQs form. So, the candidates will be given OMR sheets for answering. Each question will have four alternatives and the candidates have to circle the correct option with a black or blue ballpoint pen on the OMR sheet. Further, one mark will be awarded for each correct answer. But if the candidate chooses more than one alternative for a question, then in such a case zero marks will be allotted. The total time allotted to solve the question paper for CG Pre-B.Ed is two hours.
There will be a total of 100 objective-type questions asked in the CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 exam. Further, the question paper will be divided into five sections:
|General Mental Eligibility||30|
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Result
Once the CG Pre-B.Ed examination 2022 will be conducted successfully, the result will be declared online on the official website. So, the result will contain the score as well as the rank of the participant. Further, the rank will be given under a separate head, i.e. ‘Domicile Ranking’. Also, the following sections will be given under ranking:
- Overall Rank
- Female Rank
- Category Rank
- Female Category Rank
- Ph. Rank
- Ex. Rank
- FF Rank
Lastly, a status will also be declared where the candidate can ensure whether he/she has been selected for further admission process or not. Therefore, to check the result of CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 follow these simple steps as given below:
- Visit the official website and enter the assigned roll no. as per the admit card.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- It will further open a result window on the screen.
- Hence, the candidate can now download and print the result for future references.
CG Pre B.Ed Cut-off and Counseling
Once the result would be released, a cut-off will also be declared on the official website. Hence, only the candidates who score the cut-off marks will be considered eligible for the counseling session. So, the candidates have to register for the counseling round which will be processed in three different rounds. Thus, the steps for the registration of the counseling session has been given here:
- Visit the official portal and fill in the counseling registration form.
- Later, select the colleges of your choice for counseling, and lock your choices.
- Also, make sure to take a printout of the form.
- Thereafter, download the provisional allotment letter.
- Report accordingly to the allotted college, pay the counseling fee.
- Finally, the last round consists of the verification of the relevant documents.