CHS Admission 2023: Central Hindu School (CHS) was previously recognized as Central Hindu College. The school is located in Kamaccha, Varanasi’s sacred city. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, this is one of India’s biggest institutions. Banaras Hindu University, or BHU for short, is in charge of it. The CBSE is indeed the school’s parent organization. Annie Besant, a well-known independence activist, created it in July 1898. CHS includes classes for students in grades 6 through 12. Its vast campus, which spans 70 acres and includes gyms, libraries, labs, schools, and dormitories, is stretched to 70 acres. Applicants can find more details about admission to classes 6 through 9 in this post.
सेंट्रल हिन्दू स्कूल तथा सेंट्रल गर्ल्स स्कूल के लिए आवेदन की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो चुकी है ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 30 मार्च 2023 है। और आवेदन में संशोधन 31 मार्च से 4 अप्रैल 2023 तक किया जा सकेगा।
CHS Admission 2023: Overview
|Name of Exam||CHS Entrance Exam 2023|
|Conducting Authority||BHU (Banaras Hindu University)|
|Type of Exam||School Entrance Exam (SET)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Frequency||Just Once a year|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
CHS Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Events||Dates – Released|
|आवेदन शुरू करने की तिथि||25 फरवरी 2023|
|आवेदन करने की लास्ट डेट||30 मार्च 2023|
|आवेदन में संसोधन करने की तिथि||31 मार्च से 4 अप्रैल 2023|
|ऑनलाइन प्रवेश पत्र जारी करने की तिथि||15 अप्रैल 2023 से परीक्ष तिथि तक|
CHS Entrance Exam Dates 2023
|कक्षा IX||26 अप्रैल 2023 (प्रातः 8 बजे से 1o बजे तक)|
|कक्षा XI गणित वर्ग||27 अप्रैल 2023 (प्रातः 8 बजे से 1o बजे तक)|
|कक्षा XI जीवविज्ञान वर्ग||28 अप्रैल 2023 (प्रातः 8 बजे से 1o बजे तक)|
|कक्षा XI कला वर्ग||29 अप्रैल 2023 (प्रातः 8 बजे से 1o बजे तक)|
|कक्षा XI वाणिज्य वर्ग||30 अप्रैल 2023 (प्रातः 8 बजे से 1o बजे तक)|
CHS Admission 2023 Application Process
Students will be able to submit their applications for admittance to the school towards the end of March 2023. Options for the BHU CHS admission test may be found on the university’s official web page. All of the forms may be completed electronically.
- The registration form should be completed and submitted before the deadline for submission.
- It is possible that the form will be canceled if any erroneous or insufficient information is entered into it. As a result, the form should be completed with caution.
- Applicants will only be able to obtain the form after they have completed the online registration process.
- Students must carefully fill out all of the required information, as well as provide passport-sized pictures and their signatures.
- It is recommended that candidates make a photocopy of the registration form for their records.
- After paying the registration fee, they will be able to submit their application.
When completing and submitting the form, students are required to pay the application fee. Applicants should pay the money in order for their application to be approved; otherwise, the application would be rejected.
- Applicants who choose to submit their application fee offline may do so by depositing the cash in any HDFC bank.
- Individuals who wish to submit their application cost online could do so utilizing e-banking services as well as other online wallet alternatives.
- Fees may be paid by issuing a challan while using the offline method. It is recommended that you print out a copy of the challan.
- Applicants are required to complete the challan by providing all of the essential information.
- The registration cost for general applicants is Rs.600, which is payable.
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ST categories are required to submit Rs.300 application fee.
For Class 9:
कक्षा 9 में एडमिशन के लिए अभ्यार्थी को किसी मान्यता प्राप्त विद्यालय से कक्षा 8 पास होना चाहिए और 30 सितम्बर 2023 को अभ्यार्थी की आयु 13 वर्ष से 15 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए अर्थात जन्मतिथि 30/09/2023 से पहले तथा 30/09/2010 के बाद की नहीं होनी चाहिए।
For Class 11:
कक्षा 11 में एडमिशन के लिए अभ्यार्थी को किसी मान्यता प्राप्त बोर्ड से कक्षा 10 पास होना चाहिए और अभ्यार्थी की आयु 18 वर्ष से अधिक न हो अर्थात जन्मतिथि 30/09/2005 से पहले न हो।
To be considered for admission to the institution, individuals must meet the following requirements.
- To be admitted to grade 6, students should have completed class 5 at a well-recognized institute and be between the ages of 10 and 12.
- For Class 9th, pupils should be between the ages of 13 and 15 and have passed a class 8th test from an accredited educational institution.
- To enroll in class 11th, students should be at least 18 years old and have completed the class 10th test at a reputable university or institution.
- If you’re coming in via SET, here’s what you’ll need to know.
- Students who received more than 60 percent in class 10th and more than 50 percent in science and math may enroll in the science streams.
- A candidate may enroll in the commerce stream if he or she receives more than 55 percent in their 10th-grade exams.
- Applicants who have completed their 10th grade may enroll in the humanities program.
- The admission test will be conducted in a paper-and-pencil format.
- In the tests, just ball pens are permitted.
- Questions will be answered in a multiple-choice format throughout the test.
- Candidates must circle the booklet number and roll number on the application. Set no as well.
CHS Admission 2023: Syllabus
- The curriculum for the class 6th test is predicated on the syllabus for the class 5th test, and the syllabus for the class 9th test is centered on the syllabus for the class 8th test.
- In addition, the curriculum for the class 11th test is centered on the syllabus for the class 10th test.
- All of the tests will contain 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
CHS Admission 2023: Admit Card
Applicants may get their admit cards or hall tickets by visiting the official website of the school. The hall ticket may only be obtained if the candidates have completed the registration form and uploaded it together with the application money before the deadline. Candidates should carry such cards with them to the test center in order to be qualified to appear for the test. The applicant’s name, id number, and any other pertinent information would be printed on the hall ticket.
CHS Admission 2023: Cut-Off
It is a challenging effort to predict the cut-off for the following year since they are always altering in response to the present scenario. However, based on historical data, it can be concluded that the cut-offs for accepting admission in different grades are nearly similar, with a slight deviation.
CHS Entrance Exams 2023 Links
|हिंदी नोटिफिकेशन||Check Here|
|ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट||Check Here|
|कक्षा 6 के लिए आवेदन करे||Apply Here|
|कक्षा 9 के लिए आवेदन करे||Apply Here|
|कक्षा 11 के लिए आवेदन करे||Apply Here|
12 thoughts on “CHS Admission 2023-24 Application Form सेंट्रल हिन्दू स्कूल के लिए आवेदन करे!”
In my aadhar card DOB is 20/07/2011 . I want to give exam in class 9 in 2023 please tell me i am algible for examination.. Please telll us
Yes you are highly eligible
मेरा जन्म तिथि 28/02/2009
है मै कक्षा 9मे पढ़ता हु परीक्षा दे सकता हु
in my aadhar card DOB is 25/4/2010.i want to give exam in class 9 in 2023 pleae tell me i am algible for examination…. please tell
My adhar card DOB is 09/10/2006 I want to get admission for class 11 in 2023 .
Am I eligible??
Sir what is e lottery system
My adhar DOB are 31/07/2008
So, I am eligible for class 11.
My adhar dob are 28-09-2007
Sir I am Ashish from ballia sir tell me how to take administration in class 11 (2023-24) PCB subject
For online registration, which official website should I visit?
My dob birth date is 11 05 2009 I want to give exam of class 9 th was i eligible