NTA CMAT 2019 Registration, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Notification
CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) across the country, from this year. CMAT is conducted at a national level which is organized for providing admission into management courses (PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc.). All AICTE-Approved Institutions, colleges & universities do take into consideration the CMAT Score which offers admissions. CMAT exam is scheduled in the month of January and conducted in the online mode i.e. computer-based test.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
CMAT 2019 Important Updates
- NTA CMAT 2019 Registration Process has started from the 1st November 2018. Registration link is given in below section.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates:
|Application form release||1st November 2018|
|Closing date to submit the online application||30th November 2018|
|Date of uploading the scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature||1st November to 1st December 2018|
|The release of Admit Card||7th January 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam date||28th January 2019|
|Answer key release||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Result Announcement||8th February 2019|
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants must hold the Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university of the board.
- Final year students i.e. the appearing candidates whose result are awaited and will disclose prior admission procedure of CMAT, 2019.
CMAT Registration 2019:
- The CMAT Application Form 2019 will get released via online mode through the website.
- CMAT registration will get starts from the 1st November 2018.
- In order to apply for CMAT 2019, applicants have to fill the application and register themselves first.
- Remit the application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- After remitting fee payment, enter the remaining details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Review your form before submitting it.
- Take a printout of the application for further use.
Click Here to Register for CMAT 2019
- The fee payment can be done through online.
- In online mode, payment can be paid through DR/CR card/Net banking
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs.1400/- plus Bank Charges|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 700/- plus Bank Charges|
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Conducted through online mode (computer-based test).
- of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked, each section carries 25 questions.
- Type of Question: Only objective type questions will be asked.
- Duration: Question paper is of 3hrs (180 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer (+4 marks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong response (–1 marks).
- The structure of the exam pattern is given here:
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
There is no as such fixed syllabus prescribed for CMAT examination. The syllabus will constitute of various topics from, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and Language Comprehension. Each section carries equal no. of questions so students can prepare for CMAT 2019 Exam through these topics.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card
CMAT Admit Card 2019 will be released via online mode in the 7 January 2019. There is also the facility of providing admit card to the candidates by the authority to the registered Email ID. Students must have the valid admit card without which the students will not be permitted to sit in the examination. CMAT Admit card 2019 act as the mandatory document which is necessary for appearing in the examination.
Contents of the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no
- Father’s name
- Date & timings
- Exam center with the complete address
- Photograph & signature of the candidate
- Instructions to be followed during examination etc.
CMAT 2019 Result
The result will get disclosed in the 10 February 2019. Students can avail the official website to check the result because the result will be available via online mode. The CMAT score will be valid for the admission to the academic year of 2019-2020 which is taken into consideration by various AICTE-Approved colleges/institutions/Universities. Students can download their scorecard and can take the printout of it. Scorecard must be kept safely which is demanded in various colleges.
CMAT Counselling 2019
The counseling process will commence after the declaration of merit list. A merit list will be prepared on the performance of the candidate i.e. the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. With the help of scorecard, candidates can appear in the counseling organized by various institutions and universities. Candidates have to bring the necessary documents and fees at the time of counseling. Seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of CMAT scores, filled choices & availability of seats.
- Candidates can apply through online mode for CMAT, 2019.
- The registration process will get started from the 22nd October 2018.
- CMAT is conducted once a year.
- No correction & modification in the application form will be provided after the final submission.
- Appearing in the final year, students can apply for CMAT, 2019.
- There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to appear for the examination.
- Duration of the question paper would be of 3 hrs.