CMC Vellore Admission 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Selection Process, Seats
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2019 will be on basis of NEET 2019. Candidates who apply for CMC Vellore Admission 2019 will submit marks obtained in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Sponsored category applicants will also take a Bible test. The Admission will most probably start in the month of March 2019. The application form is expected to be available in 2nd week of March 2019. Eligible candidates need to fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the college. Candidates must read the article below for more information about CMC Vellore Admission 2019 like eligibility criteria, the process of application, number of seats and other related information.
CMC Vellore Notification 2019
CMC Vellore Nursing Application form 2019 will be available from February 2019. Click Here to apply for Nursing Entrance Exam.
Group and Courses
|Group A Courses||Group B Courses|
|MBBS||Diploma in Nursing (for Unmarried men or women)|
|B.Sc Nursing (for unmarried women candidates)||Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology (MRT)|
|BOT||Diploma in Optometry|
|BSc MLT||PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology|
|B.Optom||MPH (Master of Public Health)|
CMC Vellore Admission 2019: Important Dates for UG Courses:
|Application Form Starts||February 2018|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||March 2018|
|Last date to submit other documents||April 2018|
|Admit Card release||2 weeks before the exam|
|Date of Exam (Step 1)||May 2018|
CMC Vellore Admission 2019: Important Dates for PG Courses
|Online application process starts||November 2017|
|Last date for online application||February 2018|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2018 Score||February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents||February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||February 2018|
|Release of list of candidates invited for Step 2||March 2018|
|Registration (Step 2) and Medical Checkup at Vellore||March 2018|
|Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||March 2018|
|Release of final selection list||March 2018|
|Acceptance before 12.00 noon||March 2018|
|Registration for admission to Degree Programmes||April 2018|
|Registration for admission to Diploma Courses||April 2018|
CMC Vellore Admission 2019 Application Form Details
The application form for the MBBS course will most probably be released in the 2nd week of March 2019. From the official website of CMC Vellore at admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in the eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form. Candidates must have their valid email ID before applying for the course as all the communications related to admission will be sent on candidate’s email ID. Before filling the application form, candidates must keep a scanned passport size photograph and signature ready. Candidates have to pay a prescribed amount of application and registration fee while submitting the application form.
Candidates age (on or before 31st December 2018) should be 17 years. The maximum age (as on 1st July 2018) should be
- 25 years (B.Sc Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology)
- 30 years (B.Sc Nursing),
- 35 years (B.Sc Nursing SC/ST),
- 30 years (PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology)
- 25 years (Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology
- For UG Courses: Candidates must complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects from recognised board.
- NEET Score: Candidates, those apply for MBBS exam should have a valid NEET score card.
- For PG Courses: Candidates have to pass their bachelor or graduation degree from recognised university.
- The application and registration fee will be paid through online transaction by using Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- All the candidates have to submit an application fee of Rs. 800/-
- A registration fee of Rs. 500/- for MBBS course should also be paid by the candidates.
- The candidates needed to submit the original copy of e- challan to the prescribed office before the last date of submission.
- The UG NEET 2019 qualified candidates will undergo an Aptitude Assessment.
- The Aptitude Assessment will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions in General Ability, with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy, and a few questions on issues of current topical interest.
Special Tests and Interviews
- Special tests and interviews will be conducted under Step II for the selected candidates.
- The original certificate verification will also be done by the authority, at the time of registration for step II.
- The candidates who shall qualify all the stages of selection will be eligible to take admission in the MBBS course.
- There are certain numbers of seats for the MBBS course in CMC Vellore.
- Given below are the number of seats and fee structure of the programme, which is based on the previous year data.
- There are 16 open seats and 84 sponsored seats in Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
|Course||Number of Seats||Fee (Approximate)|
|MBBS||Open||Sponsored||Admission Year||Other Years||Mess Fee (Monthly)|
|16 (1 Central pool scheme, Govt of India & 3 SC/ST)||84||40330/-||23000/-||6000 (Men)
- The hall ticket for the stage I and stage II examination will be available one week prior to the commencement of the examination.
- The admit card will be downloaded from the official website at admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
- The admit card will contain the important information such as date, time and centre of the examination.
- Without the valid hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Selection will be based on inter-se merit.
- Selections are based on two broad categories- Open and Sponsored.
- A final merit list will be released by the college on its official website.
- The names of the selected candidates will be mentioned in the final merit.
- The selected candidates must report at the time and place specified to register for the MBBS course.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the fulfillment of the NEET score as prescribed by the University.
- The candidates who shall satisfy all the eligibility criteria will be registered for Step 1 – Aptitude assessment.
- The candidates will have to submit the NEET score card before the last date.
- After the successful conduction of Step I- Aptitude Assessment Test, candidates will be shortlisted for step II.
- Step II consists of the assessment of candidate’s’ character and suitability.
- The step II will be followed by an interview.
- All the admission in the course will be based on the inter-se merit list.
CMC Vellore Admission 2019: Important Points
- CMC Vellore is the university level entrance examination.
- Candidates can get admission in various courses offered by the Christian Medical College.
- First you have to register yourself in the website for further procedure of filling the application form.
- Registration has been started from 21st February 2018.
- The application form is available via online mode.
- NEET score card is must for admission in MBBS course from 2016 onwards.
- You can make payment through debit/credit card/net banking or e-challan.