CMC Vellore Nursing 2023: Christian Medical College administered CMC Vellore Nursing 2023 is the competitive examination to offer excellence in education and especially in the medical field. This is a medical college as well as a hospital. The aim of the university is to give admission in courses such as M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing to brilliant candidates. Admission to MBBS is entirely based on scores attained in NEET. In order to move for admission to the MBBS course, candidates are required to go through the aptitude test that CMC creates. There are higher chances for seeking admission to the courses based on the levels such as UG, PG, and Doctoral if one passes the examination successfully. Read all the important details about CMC Vellore Nursing 2023 in the below article.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2023 Important Dates
For UG Nursing:
|Application form starts from||3rd week of February 2023|
|Application form ends on||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||1st week of April 2023|
|Admit card released on||1st week of May 2023|
|Exam date||May 2023|
|Announcement of list||May 2023|
|Interview rounds||In the month of July or August 2023|
|Declaration of Result on||July-August 2023|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2023 Application Form
The registration for group-A courses will begin from the 3rd week of Feb 2023. Make sure for filling the application form via online mode. Visit the official website only to collect complete details like the application form. Fill in all the important and required details like official, and academic details, and communication details. Upload the scanned images of required documents. The size of the photograph recommended would be 150 W x 150 H and signature 150 W x 50 H. Ensure for taking the printout of the form, after filling all the details for future use.
For Diploma in Nursing:
- Only unmarried men and women can apply.
- The age of the applicant must lie between 17 and 35 years.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent with science stream by securing minimum 40% marks taken together in all subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Only unmarried women candidates can apply.
- Applicants must have passed 12th or intermediate as the qualifying examination with obtaining minimum 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and the subjects would be Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Must be passed B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. Nursing in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and midwifery.
- Must have a Medical fitness certificate from the medical officer.
- The administrative fee is Rs. 800/- plus a registration fee per course.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- per course for (B.Sc Nursing) Group A courses.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for (Diploma in Nursing) Group B,
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for M.Sc in Nursing.
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn.
- The examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test.
- The paper will be published in the English language only.
- The question paper will contain only Multiple Choice Questions.
- Before 15 days after the starting of the written test, applicants can download the Admit Card from the official website.
- The admit card will be common for both groups i.e. Group-A and Group-B.
- While going to the exam center, candidates should bring the hall ticket for the CMC Vellore Nursing exam.
- The authority will publish the result of the shortlisted candidates for step-2 on its official website and also on the notice boards of the college.
- Candidates will be informed through e-mail or via speed post, those who are shortlisted for step-2.
- Step 2 will organize in the first week of June tentatively.
- The final result of the nursing admission will be announced in June 2023 tentatively.
- Candidates who qualified in step-1 (written test) successfully will be further invited for step-2 (special test & interview).
- The college will organize the Special test for testing the candidate’s character and aptitude skills while step 2 includes the interview process.
- During the registration for step-2, candidates have to produce the required original documents for verification.
- On the basis of the candidate’s combined performance in step-1 and step-2, the final admission will be made.