COMEDK UGET 2023: It is the state level entrance exam regulated by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) every year. Candidates can get admission to the UG courses in the field of engineering, and Architecture courses through COMEDK UGET. The admission into B.Arch course will be provided on the basis of NATA. There is no age limit to apply for the course. Candidates can apply for COMEDK UGET as many times, but the E-mail ID once used for making a request cannot be used again. Check all the important details about COMEDK UGET 2023 in the article given below.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Important Dates
|Releasing of Application Form||3rd week of January 2023|
|Availability of Mock Test Online||1st week of February 2023|
|Last Date to fill Application||3rd week of April 2023|
|Online Form Correction||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2023|
|Counselling Starts from||1st week of July 2023|
- Passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination is required to apply for this exam.
- Candidates should have passed the above exam with PCM & English as a compulsory subject.
- A minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state) aggregate is required in the qualifying exam.
- Passed second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination & 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- NATA Score: Have qualified NATA or equivalent examination.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form
Read the important instructions carefully before filling the form. COMEDK Application form will be available online only from the official portal of conducting authority. Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications. Most likely in the month of February 2023, the authority will release the application form. Fill in the details very carefully with the correct details. A User Id and password will send to the candidate’s registered email ID, after the completion of registration.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by both online and offline mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates can use the net banking/credit card/debit card, in online mode.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total time provided for the whole exam is 3 hours.
- There will be 180 Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam.
- The question paper will be of 180 marks.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Counselling
- The counselling will be conducted through offline mode.
- For admission into engineering & architecture courses offered by the affiliated colleges of COMEDK, it will organize a centralized single window counselling.
- The counselling related information will be published on our website within the prescribed time.
- The admission will be done on the basis of a marks score in the examination.
- The counselling will be held in two rounds.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th/SSLC Passing Certificate
- 12th/2nd PUC Mark sheet or Passing Certificate
- Photocopy of the filled Application Form
- Photo ID proof
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2023
- COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2023
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- NATA Score Card (If Applicable)
- Physics: Alternating Current, Units of Measurement, Current & Electricity, Motion in one, two & three dimensions, Oscillations, Heat & Thermodynamics, Kinetic Energy, Electromagnetic Induction
- Chemistry: The transition of Metals, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Chemistry in Action, Polymers, Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Bio-Molecules
- Mathematics: Three Dimensional Geometry, Circles, Vectors, Logarithmic Series, Matrices & Determinates, Trigonometry, Differential Equation, Correlation & Regression, Probability, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry
Official Website: https://www.comedk.org/