CSIR UGC NET 2019 (June) Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in the month of June and December. This test is usually commenced on the basis of subjects related to Science and technology. This examination provides a gateway through which one can be eligible for the post assistant professor and junior research fellowship. Interested candidates can apply for CSIR UGC NET 2019. The application form will be released in the month of February 2019. For more details read this article mentioned below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
CSIR UGC NET 2019: Important Dates
|Date of commencement of application form||First week of March 2018|
|On-line application ends on||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination center (only on merit basis)||Third week of April 2018|
|Tentative date of publication of the list of candidates registered for test on the website||Third week of May 2018|
|E-admit card will be issued on||1st week of June 2018|
|Tentative date of single MCQ examination||Third week of June 2018|
CISR UGC NET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available in the month of February 2019 till March 2019. All the eligible/interested candidates can apply for this examination through online mode. The application form will be available on the official portal of UGC/CSIR via online mode. Candidates can go online and can submit the duly filled application form online. There is no other mode of filling and submitting form except online mode.
- Candidates need to have to obtain at least 55% marks in the programs – B.Tech/BE/M.Sc/ MBBS/Integrated MS-PhD/BSc. (Hons) Degree or any other equivalent programme.
- Concession of 5% marks will be allotted for the people who fall in the category of reserved candidates.
- Candidates, who have completed their Ph.D. prior 19 September 1992 are also eligible to apply for CSIR UGC NET, 2019.
Steps to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2019
- Visit the official website i.e. on csirhrdg.res.in
- Find the link of the application form which is available at HRDG.
- Enter all the necessary details and once it is done then take a print out that filled application form and preserve it for further reference.
- Next step, paste the passport sized photograph on that form and also sign.
- The payment will be done through offline mode in any of the branches of Indian bank.
- If applicants belong to Srinagar and Imphal then you can do the payment via NEFT or RTGS too.
- For General candidates: Rs-1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs-500/-
- For Handicapped students: Rs-250/-
- Mode of payment would be DR/CR card/Net banking/NEFT.
- A single paper MCQ based test will be held.
- The Test Booklet will be printed in Hindi & English Version.
- The Test Booklet shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C).
- Negative marking shall be applicable as per subject wise scheme of Exam.
- No grievances/representation with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of result will be entertained.
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|A||General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.|| |
|B||Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude|
|C||Application of the scientific concepts, Engineering Sciences|
Subjects of the Test
|II||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
Session and Timings
|Morning Session||9.00AM – 12.00 Noon||3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
- Admit card will be issued by the authority only to the successfully registered candidates.
- It is necessary to take along the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 on the examination date.
- Examiner will not permit the candidate to appear for the examination if he/she will forget the admit card,
- Admit card consists of all the details related to the candidate and examination.
The test will be held at 27 Centres spread all over India, as specified below:
- As per the anticipation, UGC/CSIR will declare the result of the national eligibility test month of July 2019.
- We’ll update the candidates about the confirmation dates when the authority will release the official notification.
- After the result declaration, candidates will be able to apply for the post of junior level research fellowship and of assistant lecturer.
CISR UGC NET 2019: Important Points
- Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying.
- Apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
- E-Admit Cards will be provided on the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- A candidate should not submit more than one application otherwise none of the applications of such candidate will be entertained
- No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at the later stage.
- No individual intimation by any mode will be sent to the candidates.