CSIR UGC NET 2019 (June) Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (June) Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in the month of June and December. This test is usually commenced on the basis of subjects related to Science and technology. This examination provides a gateway through which one can be eligible for the post assistant professor and junior research fellowship. Interested candidates can apply for CSIR UGC NET 2019. The application form will be released in the month of February 2019. For more details read this article mentioned below.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Notification
- CSIR UGC NET 2019 Dates have declared. The application process has started from 25th February 2019. Click Here to apply online.
- Click Here for Information Bulletin.
CSIR UGC NET 2019: Important Dates
|Date of commencement of application form||25th February 2019|
|On-line application ends on||18th March 2019|
|E-admit card will be issued on||1st week of June 2019|
|CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam Date||16th June 2019 (Sunday)|
Session and Timings
|Morning||9.00AM – 12.00 Noon|
|Afternoon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
- Interested candidates must have done BS-4 year’s program that is B Pharma, BE, B. Tech, MSc, MBBS, Integrated BS-MS or any other science degree with at least 55% marks.
- 5% marks concession is applicable for the people who belong to reserved category.
- Candidates who are studying M.Sc and have done graduation (10+2+3) they are also eligible for this examination.
- If you have done BSc or if you are doing the Integrated MS-PhD program and have got a minimum 55% marks then you are eligible to apply for the same.
- If you have done graduation from any science side or engineering then you can also get the fellowship but only after being registered to the Ph.D. or Ph.D. integrated program.
CISR UGC NET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available in the month of February 2019 till March 2019. All the eligible/interested candidates can apply for this examination through online mode. The application form will be available on the official portal of UGC/CSIR via online mode. Candidates can go online and can submit the duly filled application form online. There is no other mode of filling and submitting form except online mode.
- For General candidates: Rs-1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs-500/-
- For Handicapped students: Rs-250/-
- Mode of payment would be DR/CR card/Net banking/NEFT.
- A single paper MCQ based test will be held.
- The Test Booklet will be printed in Hindi & English Version.
- The Test Booklet shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C).
- Negative marking shall be applicable as per subject wise scheme of Exam.
- No grievances/representation with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of result will be entertained.
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|A||General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.|| |
|B||Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude|
|C||Application of the scientific concepts, Engineering Sciences|
Subjects of the Test
|II||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
- Admit card will be issued by the authority only to the successfully registered candidates.
- It is necessary to take along the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 on the examination date.
- Examiner will not permit the candidate to appear for the examination if he/she will forget the admit card,
- Admit card consists of all the details related to the candidate and examination.
The test will be held at 27 Centres spread all over India, as specified below:
- As per the anticipation, UGC/CSIR will declare the result of the national eligibility test month of July 2019.
- We’ll update the candidates about the confirmation dates when the authority will release the official notification.
- After the result declaration, candidates will be able to apply for the post of junior level research fellowship and of assistant lecturer.
CISR UGC NET 2019: Important Points
- Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying.
- Apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
- E-Admit Cards will be provided on the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- A candidate should not submit more than one application otherwise none of the applications of such candidate will be entertained
- No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at the later stage.
- No individual intimation by any mode will be sent to the candidates.