DAVV CET Application Form 2023: Candidates willing to apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya can fill the Application Form. Visit the official website www.dauniv.ac.in to get the application form. Check for the eligibility criteria as decided by the university to take admission. The official dates for the application process will be updated below. Check the dates regarding the examination and other events in the table below. For more details about the DAVV CET Application Form, read the following article.
DAVV CET Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application And online fee payment for:-||3rd week of May 2023|
|End date to submit Application Form||1st week of Jun 2023|
|Admit Card will be Released from||3rd week of Jun 2023|
|Exam date||4th week of Jun 2023|
|Declaration of Result||Announced|
|Counselling begins||1st week of Jul 2023|
DAVV CET Application Form
The application form will be available online on the official website dauniv.ac.in. Before applying, they must make sure about their eligibility and then register online. On the application page, the direct link for registration is now provided for candidates to register. For candidates, the registration process will generate an Id and password. After successful registration they can click on” Apply now”, to fill in the application form.
Details required to fill Application Form
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile/Phone number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID (as mentioned in the Prospectus)
- Scanned/digital image of the recent color photograph with white background
- Image of signature
Steps to fill DAVV CET Application Form
- Visit the official website to fill the DAVV CET Application Form.
- Find the relevant link and go to the registration page.
- Click on “New registration”.
- Provide all the required details such as Name, Email and phone number to register.
- Click on submit to register successfully.
- Fill other Academic Qualification / Experience details.
- Upload a recently taken digital/scanned Photograph, Signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Take a printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number.
- Check all information filled in the registration form carefully before final submission of the registration form.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of registration Form or any other document to University.
- Online application fee for Type-I – Rs. 1500/-
- The fee for Type-II – Rs. 1000/-
- For Type-III, the fee will be Rs. 750/-.
- Online through mode, they can pay the fee by any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking. They can pay the fee again if the payment is deducted and a receipt is not generated, as the previous amount will be reverted automatically into your card or bank account within a week.
- B.Com.: 12th in Commerce/ Science with 50% aggregate marks
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yrs/ B. Voc.: 12th in any stream with 45% aggregate marks
- B.Pharm- 4 Yrs: 12th Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology, English Subject with 50% aggregate marks
- MBA: Graduation in relevant stream with required % of aggregate marks
- M Sc.: Graduation in relevant branch Or BCA Or BE/ B Tech in any stream with required % of aggregate marks
- M.Com.: Graduation in Commerce/ Science with min 50% aggregate marks
- M.A.: Graduation in any stream with min 50% aggregate marks
- MCA-6Yrs./ M.Tech.-5 Yrs: 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths 50%
- L.L.M. (Business Law): LL.B. or B.A.LL.B. with 55% aggregate marks
Visit the official website of DAVV