The process of DAVV CET Counselling 2023 is managed by Devi Ahilya University itself. The official schedule of the counselling will be available on the official website, www.dauniv.ac.in. The qualified candidates of the entrance exam are invited to appear in this round. Report at the center as per the allotted date and time at the Registrar’s Office. The authority verifies all the documents/ details provided at the time of form filling. After the document verification, the candidate will get the seat. Candidates can get more details regarding DAVV CET Counselling 2023 in the following article.
DAVV CET Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|4th week of Jun 2023
|Declaration of Result
|1st week of Jul 2023
DAVV CET Counselling 2023
After the declaration of the result, the qualifying candidates will have to attend the counselling round. By the university, the details of the DAVV CET Counselling 2023 will be made available on the official website. Before attending the counselling round they will have to keep a few documents ready to be verified by the authorities to confirm eligibility. They who will miss the counselling process will be eliminated from the admission process.
- There will be attendance at the beginning of the counselling process.
- Candidates are advised to come on time at the counselling venue.
- The admissions will be finalized at the time of counseling.
- Report to the venue in person for counseling on the given date and time.
- The absence of the candidate in the counseling will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission.
- In the case of candidates having the tie in a score, the higher rank will be determined.
- The decision of the University Authorities shall be final and binding in the matters relating to admission.
At the time of counseling, the candidate has to bring a demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- drawn in favor of Registrar, DAVV, Indore, payable at Indore.
- B.Com.: 12th in Commerce/ Science with 50% aggregate marks
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yrs/ B. Voc.: 12th in any stream with 45% aggregate marks
- B.Pharm- 4 Yrs: 12th Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology, English Subject with 50% aggregate marks
- MBA: Graduation in relevant stream with required % of aggregate marks
- M Sc.: Graduation in relevant branch Or BCA Or BE/ B Tech in any stream with required % of aggregate marks
- M.Com.: Graduation in Commerce/ Science with min 50% aggregate marks
- M.A.: Graduation in any stream with min 50% aggregate marks
- MCA-6Yrs./ M.Tech.-5 Yrs: 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths 50%
- L.L.M. (Business Law): LL.B. or B.A.LL.B. with 55% aggregate marks
Visit the official website of DAVV