DEEET 2023: Every year DEEET (Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura) is organized by the Central Selection Committee. It is a state entrance test that provides admission to diploma engineering courses in Tripura state and applicants need to fill out the application form before the last date. So, students must complete the application process before the application closing date. With the help of this article, candidates will get all the required information regarding DEEET 2023 such as the application process, important dates, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
DEEET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||April 2023|
|Last date to register||April 2023|
|Admit card availability||To be Updated|
|Entrance exam date||To be Updated|
|Final answer key release date||To be Updated|
|Result declaration||To be Updated|
|Counseling process begins||To be Updated|
DEEET 2023 Important Dates
|DEEET 2023 Prospectus||Check Here|
|Syllabus of DEEET 2023||Check Here|
|Online Registration||Register Here|
- Candidates must hold a domicile of Tripura.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their secondary education with 35% marks from the Tripura board of secondary education/Central Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent board.
- Appearing students are also eligible to apply for this examination.
- There is no specific age limit required for admission.
DEEET 2023 Application form
- The application form is available online mode.
- The application process will include some steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents (in the prescribed format), application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their personal details including email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee only via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- All the important information related to the application form or DEEET 2023 will be sent on the registered ID & phone number of the applicant.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take a hard copy of the duly filled application form for future references.
|General, SC, ST category||Rs. 350/-|
|BPL (male & female)||Rs. 200/-|
- The examination mode will be held through OMR – Optical Marks Recognition.
- 2 hours will be provided to complete the examination. Ph candidates will get compensatory extra 20 minutes.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam medium will be English and Bengali.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- The total marks will be 400.
- There will be a total of 3 parts to the question paper.
- The examination will include subjects– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
Mathematics: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Coordinate Geometry, Statistics, and Probability
Physics: Force & Newton’s Laws, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current, Light- Reflection & Refraction, Sound, Sources of Energy
Chemistry: Matter- Nature & Behavior, Chemical Reactions, Acids, Bases & Salts, Metals & Non-metals, Carbon Compounds, Periodic Classification of Elements
English: Tenses, Modals, Voice, Subject-Verb Concord, Reporting/Narration, Clauses, Parts of Speech, Determiners, Prepositions
DEEET 2023 FAQs
Q: What is the official web portal of DEEET?
A. The official website is www.deeet.tripura.gov.in.
Q: Where can candidates register for the DEEET 2023?
A. Candidates are required to register through the online website of DEEET Tripura.
Q: Which authority will conduct DEEET 2023?
A. DEEET 2023 will be organized by the Central Selection Committee.
Q: When will DEEET admit card be released?
A. The admit card will be released in the month of August 2023.
Q: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
A. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and offline mode.
Q: What is the application fee?
A. The application fee is Rs. 350/- for general, SC/ST category candidates and Rs. 200/- for BPL (male and female candidates).