Delhi ITI Admission 2019 Dates, Application Form, Counselling
Delhi ITI Admission 2019 Dates, Application Form, Counselling, Eligibility
Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi invites application every year for admission to various two/four semesters engineering and non-engineering trades/courses offered. Final merit list has been also declared by the authority. Candidates may check their final rank simply by logging into their account at the official website of Delhi ITI. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. To get all the important information about Delhi ITI Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, and Result etc read the article below carefully.
Delhi ITI 2019 Important Updates
- Delhi ITI 2019 Registration process will be started from 1st week of June 2019.
- Delhi ITI 2019 Details हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ – क्लिक केरे
Delhi ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Date of Online registration and choice filling||1st week of June 2019|
|Candidate verification process starts from||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date to register||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last date to visit any Govt. ITI for verification of registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|Tentative Rank will be displayed||last week of June 2019|
|Candidates can visit any Govt. ITI for verifying the details in the registration||last week of June 2019|
|Display of final Rank list||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of first counselling result||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of first counselling reporting||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of displaying vacant seat||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of re choice filling/shuffling||3rd week of July 2019|
|Date of second counselling result||3rd week of July 2019|
|Date of second counselling reporting||last week of July 2019|
|Date of displaying vacant seat 3rd Counselling||last week of July 2019|
|Date of re choice filling/shuffling||last week of July 2019|
|Date of third counselling result||1st week of August 2019|
|Date of third counselling reporting||1st week of August 2019|
|Date of displaying vacant seat for 4th Counselling||1st week of August 2019|
|Date of re choice filling/shuffling||1st week of August 2019|
|Date of fourth counselling result||2nd week of August 2019|
|Date of third counselling reporting||2nd week of August 2019|
Delhi ITI Admission 2019 Application Form Details
Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website. Visit any nearest Delhi Government, Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) along with all the relevant Original Documents and their photocopies for Verification. Candidate will not be able to participate in online counseling if he/she has not verified his/her online registered documents.
- Those candidates who are going to fill the Delhi ITI application Form, their age must be above from the 14 years of age as on 01-08-2017.
- No Upper age limit is prescribed for the candidates seeking admission in Government ITIs/BTC.
|Trade Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
|General Carpenter||Class 8th pass||2 Sem|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2 Sem|
|Painter General||4 Sem|
|Basic Cosmetology||Class 10th pass or its equivalent||2 Sem|
|Desk Top Publishing|
|Digital Photographer||2 Sem|
|Commercial Art||2 Sem|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||4 Sem|
|Electronic Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Fashion Design &|
|Dress Making||2 Sem|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant||2 Sem|
|Refrigeration and Air-|
|Sewing Technology||2 Sem|
|Steel Fabricator||2 Sem|
|Food Production (General)||2 Sem|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2 Sem|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||2 Sem|
|Textile Designing||2 Sem|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with Math and Science or its equivalent||4 Sem|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2 Sem|
|Instrument Mechanic||4 Sem|
|Information Technology||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||2 Sem|
|Machinist (Grinder)||4 Sem|
|Mechanic Diesel||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||2 Sem|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||2 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||4 Sem|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies &|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4 Sem|
|Interior Design &|
|Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent||2 Sem|
|Architectural Assistant||2 Sem|
|Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools.||90%|
|Candidates passing qualifying examination from other states Schools.||9%|
|Wards of J&K migrants, (has to be registered with D.C. Office Delhi).||1%|
Category Wise Reservation
|Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s)||30%|
|Other Backward Classes||15%|
|Physically disabled candidates||3%|
|Wards of Delhi Police and Govt. of NCT of Delhi employees||2.5%|
- Online Registration Fee is Rs.200/-.
- The procedure of paying the application fee has been planned through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Delhi ITI Admission 2019 Selection Process
- The application form fill by the candidates will be scrutinized and after the verification, merit list will be prepared.
- Now on the basis of the released cut-off, selected candidates are eligible to participate in the counselling process and take admission in several institutions in Delhi ITIs.
- At last, as per the rank obtained by them in the merit list, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- Candidates older in age will be provided higher rank.
- Candidates scored high marks in Science, will be ranked higher.
Candidates scored high marks in Social Science, will be ranked higher.
- The name of candidates would be considered alphabetically in ascending order.
- The father’s name would be considered alphabetically in ascending order.
- The mother’s name would be considered alphabetically in ascending order.
Documents need to carry while Online Registration:
- Community Certificate
- Mark Sheets (10th/8th)
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Other Relevant Certificates
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for Cashless Registration