Delhi ITI Application Form 2022: Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi conducts Delhi ITI Admission 2022 for candidates seeking admission to ITI programs (to various two/four Semesters engineering and non-engineering trades/courses). Candidates need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective states as the selection procedure varies from state to state. Admission of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of the marks acquired in the Entrance Exam. Candidates can check more details about Delhi ITI Application Form 2022 in the following article.
Delhi ITI Application Form 2022
Delhi ITI Online Application Process has been started on 4th July 2022. Interested candidates can apply online by 31st July 2022.
Check Here: Delhi ITI Merit List 2022
Delhi ITI Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Date of Online registration and choice filling and online verification of candidates documents||04 July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Candidate Registration & Fee submission||31 July 2022|
|Last Date for Candidate online document Verification||02 August 2022|
|Last Date for Candidate Choice Filling||03 August 2022|
|Tentative Rank Display||05 August 2022|
|Online Submission of objections/corrections by Candidates, against Tentative Rank||08 to 09 August 2022|
|Display of final Rank list||12 August 2022|
|Publish of FIRST Round Seat Allotment Result||18 August 2022|
|First round Reporting and Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per the allotted seat list||22 to 25 August 2022|
|Display of vacant seat position after the first round of seat allotment||26 August 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||26 to 28 August 2022|
|Publish of SECOND round Seat Allotment Result||02 September 2022|
|SECOND round Reporting and Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per allotted seat list||05 to 08 September 2022|
|Display of vacant seat position after the second round of seat allotment||09 September 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||09 to 11 September 2022|
|Publish of THIRD Round Seat Allotment Result||14 September 2022|
|THIRD round Reporting as per allotted seat list||14 to 17 September 2022|
|Third Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )||14 to 18 September 2022|
|Display of vacant seat position after the third round of seat
|19 September 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||19 to 21 September 2022|
|Publish of FOURTH round Seat Allotment Result||26 September 2022|
|FOURTH round Reporting and Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per allotted seats list||26 to 29 September 2022|
|Display of vacant seat position after Forth round of seat allotment||30 September 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||30 Sept to 02 October 2022|
|Publish of FIFTH round Seat Allotment Result||06 October 2022|
|FIFTH round Reporting as per allotted seats list||07 & 10 & 12 October 2022|
|Fifth Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )||07 to October 2022|
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate showing complete details of All subjects (Including fail and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, fail/pass, and other applicable details.
- 8th Certificate & Mark Sheet showing complete details of All subjects (Including fail and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, the conversion factor for grades, fail/pass, and other applicable details.
- Certificate from Headmaster/ Principal of the school in Annexure VIII.
Delhi ITI 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Delhi ITI Registration||Register Here|
|Delhi ITI Merit List||Check Here|
|Delhi ITI Counselling||Check Here|
Delhi ITI Application Form
The candidates can register for online admission from any of the internet access points through the portal
http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. The Registration form should be filled up carefully in ENGLISH
language only as per the instructions. Only one Registration form is to be filled to apply in different
trades/ITIs. Mobile numbers and E-mail ID are compulsory for registration.
Steps to Register
- Online Verification
- Choice Filling
- Rank Generation and Objection filing
How to fill Delhi ITI Application Form 2022?
- Candidates need to register themselves online on the official website.
- Click the “New candidate registration’ available on the home page.
- The rank determination and further allotment will depend upon this only so all details filled by candidates should be correct and the best of their knowledge.
- State of Candidates- Candidates residing in Delhi but passed their qualifying exam from outside of Delhi will be considered under ‘outside Delhi candidates’.
- However, candidates residing outside of Delhi but passed his qualifying exam from here, they will be considered under ‘Delhi Candidates’.
- Take a printout of their filled application form.
- Keep your registration number and password preserve for further use.
- By clicking the button” “Edit Registration Module”, candidates are also allowed to make corrections in the application form.
- Registration is a one-time process that will be valid throughout the counselling procedure.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs.200/-.
- The procedure of paying the application fee has been planned through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Documents required during Online Registration
- Community Certificate
- Mark Sheets (10th/8th)
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Other Relevant Certificates
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for Cashless Registration
Trades with the eligibility of Class 8th pass
- General Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Painter General, Wireman
Class 10th pass or it’s equivalent
|Plumber||Mechanic Consumer||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|Operator||Basic Cosmetology||Fashion Design & Technology|
|Surveyor||Desk Top Publishing||Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|Dress Making||Digital Photographer||Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning|
|Commercial Art||Draughtsman (Civil)||Technician Power Electronic Systems|
|Textile Designing||Electronic Mechanic||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Sewing Technology||Electronic Appliances||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)|
|Steel Fabricator||Food Production (General)||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi/ English)|
Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with Maths and Science or its equivalent
|Turner||Machinist (Grinder)||Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)|
|Fitter||System Maintenance||Mechanic Auto Body Repair/ Painting|
|Machinist||Instrument Mechanic||Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics||Information Technology||Information & Communication Technology|
|Electrician||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Mechanic Diesel||Mechanic Motorcycle/Vehicle||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent
- Interior Design & Decoration, Architectural Assistant
Delhi ITI Application Form 2022: Important Points
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of their written marks in the qualifying exam and the candidates will be shortlisted.
- The counselling will be held in the month of August and will continue till the month of September 2022.
- There will be at least 3 rounds for Counselling to provide admissions.
- The applicants can take part in the Counselling by registering them.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q – Where and how can I register online?
A – The candidates can register online from 4th July 2022 to 31st July 2022 on the website http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
Q- From where do I get the prospectus for 2022 Admissions?
A – You can see and download the softcopy of the prospectus on the website http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
Q – Do I need to apply separately for different trades?
A – No, only a single registration is required for all trades and for all Govt. ITIs.
Q – Can i register offline for Delhi ITI Admission 2022?
A – It is compulsory to fill out an On-line Admission Form, no offline form will be available.
Q – Do I need an e-mail ID for filling online application?
A – Yes, filling e-mail is compulsory, because from time to time information will be provided on your registered e-mail.
Q – Can I use the same mobile number for filling out various forms for my friend, siblings, and relatives?
A – One mobile number shall be used for one registration.
Q – How do I know that my online registration is successful? Do I get any acknowledgment upon submission of the online form?
A – After successful submission of the form registration number will be generated. Registration numbers and passwords need to be remembered for future reference. However, you will get an SMS and e-mail on your registered mobile number and e-mail id mentioning your login user id (i.e. Registration number).
Q – Can I fill in the registration form through my mobile phone?
A – Yes, you can fill out the registration form by using a mobile phone. However, it is advised to fill the form through the computer system.
Q – Are marks of the qualifying exams considered for admission?
A – Yes, the marks of qualifying exams only are considered for admission.