Delhi ITI Application Form 2023: Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi conducts Delhi ITI Admission 2023 for candidates seeking admission to ITI programs (to various two/four Semesters engineering and non-engineering trades/courses). Candidates need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective states as the selection procedure varies from state to state. Admission of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of the marks acquired in the Entrance Exam. Candidates can check more details about Delhi ITI Application Form 2023 in the following article.
Delhi ITI Application Form 2023
Delhi ITI Online Application Process has been started on 4th July 2023. Interested candidates can apply online by 31st July 2023.
Check Here: Delhi ITI Merit List 2023
Delhi ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Date of Online registration and choice filling and online verification of candidates’ documents
|Last Date of Online Candidate Registration & Fee submission
|Last Date for Candidate online document Verification
|Last Date for Candidate Choice Filling
|Tentative Rank Display
|Online Submission of objections/corrections by Candidates, against Tentative Rank
|Display of final Rank list
|Publish of FIRST Round Seat Allotment Result
|First-round Reporting and Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per the allotted seat list
|Display of vacant seat positions after the first round of seat allotment
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI
|Publish of SECOND round Seat Allotment Result
|SECOND round Reporting and Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per allotted seat list
|Display of vacant seat positions after the second round of seat allotment
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI
|Publish of THIRD Round Seat Allotment Result
|THIRD round Reporting as per allotted seat list
|Third Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )
|Display of vacant seat positions after the third round of seat
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI
|Publish of FOURTH round Seat Allotment Result
|FOURTH round Reporting and Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per allotted seats list
|Display of vacant seat position after Forth round of seat allotment
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI
|Publish of FIFTH round Seat Allotment Result
|FIFTH round Reporting as per allotted seats list
|Fifth Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate showing complete details of All subjects (Including failed and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, fail/pass, and other applicable details.
- 8th Certificate & Mark Sheet showing complete details of All subjects (Including fail and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, the conversion factor for grades, fail/pass, and other applicable details.
- Certificate from Headmaster/ Principal of the school in Annexure VIII.
Delhi ITI 2023 Important Links
|Delhi ITI Registration
|Delhi ITI Merit List
|Delhi ITI Counselling
Delhi ITI Application Form
The candidates can register for online admission from any of the internet access points through the portal
http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. The Registration form should be filled up carefully in ENGLISH
language only as per the instructions. Only one Registration form is to be filled to apply in different
trades/ITIs. Mobile numbers and E-mail ID are compulsory for registration.
Steps to Register
- Online Verification
- Choice Filling
- Rank Generation and Objection filing
How to fill Delhi ITI Application Form 2023?
- Candidates need to register themselves online on the official website.
- Click the “New candidate registration’ available on the home page.
- The rank determination and further allotment will depend upon this only so all details filled by candidates should be correct and the best of their knowledge.
- State of Candidates- Candidates residing in Delhi but passed their qualifying exam from outside of Delhi will be considered under ‘outside Delhi candidates’.
- However, candidates residing outside of Delhi but passed his qualifying exam from here, they will be considered under ‘Delhi Candidates’.
- Take a printout of their filled application form.
- Keep your registration number and password preserve for further use.
- By clicking the button” “Edit Registration Module”, candidates are also allowed to make corrections in the application form.
- Registration is a one-time process that will be valid throughout the counselling procedure.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs.200/-.
- The procedure of paying the application fee has been planned through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Documents required during Online Registration
- Community Certificate
- Mark Sheets (10th/8th)
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Other Relevant Certificates
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for Cashless Registration
Trades with the eligibility of Class 8th pass
- General Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Painter General, Wireman
Class 10th pass or it’s equivalent
|Health Sanitary Inspector
|Fashion Design & Technology
|Desk Top Publishing
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
|Technician Power Electronic Systems
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
|Food Production (General)
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi/ English)
Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with Maths and Science or its equivalent
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair/ Painting
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
|Information & Communication Technology
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
Class 10th pass under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent
- Interior Design & Decoration, Architectural Assistant
Delhi ITI Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of their written marks in the qualifying exam and the candidates will be shortlisted.
- The counselling will be held in the month of August and will continue till the month of September 2023.
- There will be at least 3 rounds for Counselling to provide admissions.
- The applicants can take part in the Counselling by registering them.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q – Where and how can I register online?
A – The candidates can register online from 4th July 2023 to 31st July 2023 on the website http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
Q- From where do I get the prospectus for 2023 Admissions?
A – You can see and download the softcopy of the prospectus on the website http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
Q – Do I need to apply separately for different trades?
A – No, only a single registration is required for all trades and for all Govt. ITIs.
Q – Can i register offline for Delhi ITI Admission 2023?
A – It is compulsory to fill out an Online Admission Form, no offline form will be available.
Q – Do I need an e-mail ID for filling online application?
A – Yes, filling e-mail is compulsory, because from time to time information will be provided on your registered e-mail.
Q – Can I use the same mobile number for filling out various forms for my friend, siblings, and relatives?
A – One mobile number shall be used for one registration.
Q – How do I know that my online registration is successful? Do I get any acknowledgment upon submission of the online form?
A – After successful submission of the form registration number will be generated. Registration numbers and passwords need to be remembered for future reference. However, you will get an SMS and e-mail on your registered mobile number and e-mail id mentioning your login user id (i.e. Registration number).
Q – Can I fill in the registration form through my mobile phone?
A – Yes, you can fill out the registration form by using a mobile phone. However, it is advised to fill the form through the computer system.
Q – Are marks of the qualifying exams considered for admission?
A – Yes, the marks of qualifying exams only are considered for admission.