Entrance to the Delhi School of Excellence will be open to students in grades I to XII. School of Excellence Khichripur, Rohini Sector 23 & Sector 17, Dwarka, Kalkaji, and Madanpur Khadar are now accepting applications for Class IX and XII. In 2024, the Delhi government will establish Five Schools of Excellence, which are co-educational, English-medium schools with classes ranging from Nursery to 12. For more information about the Delhi School of Excellence, see the post.
Delhi School of Excellence Admission 2024: Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying conditions for each class are different. While applying for the Delhi School of Excellence, applicants should verify the qualifying requirements. This is because if an applicant does not meet the qualifying requirements, their application will be denied. To secure a spot in the class of one’s choice at Delhi School of Excellence, one must first complete the qualifying requirements.
For Class IX, you must be a Delhi resident who has completed Class VIII at any government/government-aided/recognized unaided school.
For Class XI: Students who reside in Delhi and have completed Class X in Academic Session 2024-25, as well as Class IX in Academic Session 2023-24, from Directorate of Education/NDMC/Delhi Cantonment Board-certified schools.
There will be a unified Entrance/Screening Examination for entrance to the School of Excellence for students in class XI. There would, however, be a distinct ranking list for each of the schools of Excellence.
Delhi School of Excellence 2024: Selection Process
Classes Nursery to 3 – A Committee chaired by Director of Education conducts an online computerized drawing at the headquarters level. The chosen and waitlisted applicants are the results of the Virtual Draw of Lots for various groups. The majority of the work is done at the headquarters (DoE). The results may be seen on the official website or on the school bulletin board.
For IXth grade – The entrance examination is held for students in class IX. The merit is calculated based on the achievements of the applicants. One portion of a Class has just 40 pupils registered.
Applicants for Class XI must fulfill the Directorate of Education’s basic eligibility standards as well as the merit attained in the entrance test. If necessary, the applicants may be subjected to an interview.
Delhi School of Excellence Admission 2024: Application Form
- Candidates are recommended to check the qualifying conditions before applying. Check out the following important information in the points below:
- Candidates must register online at the exam board online webpage.
- The candidature will be canceled if any of the form’s information is missing.
- No application will be approved until the cost is paid.
- Any applicant who fills out several applications will be disqualified, therefore data should be entered inaccurately.
- A hard copy of the finished form should be saved for future reference.
Delhi School of Excellence Admission 2024: How to Apply?
Those interested in studying at the Delhi School of Excellence must first complete the registration process. The registration form is accessible online at the Delhi Education Department’s official website. When filling out the form, one must be extremely cautious with the information provided. Before you apply, make sure you have all of the necessary paperwork. Take a look at the processes for applying.
- edudel.nic.in is the authorized webpage of the Delhi Department Of education where one can register.
- Tap on the Government School Admission 2024 link on the main page.
- Before filling out the Admission Form, make sure you read the whole set of instructions.
- Select “Register” from the drop-down menu.
- Before proceeding with the procedure, read the instructions thoroughly.
- Personal information and information of the previous school studied are necessary to complete the registration (if any).
- Sign up to account using login id.
- The registration form will be shown on the display.
- Make sure you fill in all of the needed information.
- Add Scanned Documents to application.
- Applicants applying to the Delhi School of Excellence are not required to pay any application fees.
Applicants who are chosen for various courses should be informed that they will be required to provide specific documentation in order to secure their seats. If a student fails to provide the required documentation within the specified time range, their admission will be revoked. So make sure you have all of your paperwork together before registering for the test. The following papers must be submitted to the Head of the assigned school by the parents/students.
- A passport-sized photograph of the student.
- For classes VI to VIII: True Birth Certificate approved by MCD or any other Local Body or a school leaving certificate from a recognized school.
- For class IX, a recognized school’s graduation certificate is required.
- Mark sheet of preceding passed the class, if applicable.
- Certificate of Caste (if any).
- Any of the following papers may be used as evidence of residency:
- A BPL/Ration Card containing the name of the parents and the kid.
- Certificate proving the parents’ or child’s residency.
- The parent’s voter id card.
- Driver’s license of one’s parents.
Only class 9 students are eligible to take the admission test. The registered candidate is chosen based on their performance in the particular School of Excellence’s Entrance Examination. Applicants who have registered for the Delhi School of Excellence exam are required to take it. They should go to the Delhi School of Excellence Class 9 Exam Pattern.
- The problems on the Entrance Exam will be of the objective kind.
- In English and Hindi, problems will be asked for quantitative and intellectual capacity, general knowledge, language understanding, and descriptive type.
- The exam will last 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- There are no negative points.
4 thoughts on “Delhi School of Excellence Admission 2024-25 Application Form, Dates, Pattern”
Wanted to take CET exams for admission in 11th standard
i want a seat in 9th standard . how to get it?
I want a seat in 9 th standard , how to get it ?
I want to get admission of my ward in class IX at your school kindly mail me the details