DIET Delhi 2019: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
DIET Delhi 2019: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern- SCERT
The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) offers admission for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.), two-year diploma course for the Teaching. Delhi Institutes for Education and Training (DIET) will conduct all the classes of D.El.Ed. All the candidates who want to join any of the 9 DIETs or 1 SCERT for their two-year diploma course must apply for DIET, before the last date of application. Admission is done based on the merit list. Individuals who have successfully applied for the admission are considered first under the general merit list regardless of their category they chose. The older candidate in age based on the date of birth is considered to break the tie in both 10th and 12th exam percentage. Candidate can get all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc in the given article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
DIET Delhi 2019 Important Dates
|The beginning of online application||1st week of July 2019|
|Changes in application form accepted||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date of online form submission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Display of Provisional ranking||2nd week of July 2019|
|The announcement of Final rank||3rd week of July 2019|
|The announcement of the 1st list of eligible candidate||3rd week of July 2019|
- Candidate seeking admission to the D.El.Ed Course must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of CBSE or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University. The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission to D.El.Ed course is 50% in aggregate.
- For calculating the percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10th) appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula must be applied.
- Candidates applying under Urdu/Punjabi language, as the teaching subject, shall be required to include marks of Urdu/Punjabi while calculating total marks in both Secondary and Senior Secondary Exam.
- In D.El.Ed Course, Candidates opting for Urdu/Punjabi language teaching must have passed in Urdu/Punjabi as one subject both in Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams.
- The maximum of candidate age should not be more than 24 years.
- 5 years relaxation of age in upper limit is allowed for the candidates belonging and applying under the reserved category.
- 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (12th) from school /study center located in National Capital Territory(NCT) of Delhi.
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination ( 12th ) from schools/study center outside NCT of Delhi will be States/UT, other than National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi.
Break-Up of 85% of reservation of seats for candidates (DP) passed qualifying Exam:
|Other Backward Classes||15|
|NCC(National Cadet Core)||1|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen/Defence Personnel||1|
|Wards of Delhi School Teachers||2|
|A person with Disability(OI)||1|
|A person with Disability(VI)||1|
|The person with Disability(HI)||1|
Break-Up of 15% of reservation of seats for candidates (OP) passed qualifying Exam:
|Other Backward Class||15|
|Person with Disability||03|
DIET Delhi 2019 Application Process
- The mode of application for the DIET Delhi is online, candidates have to visit the official website.
- The candidate is required to fill up his/her name as per class 1oth certificate.
- A candidate is required to fill up his/her father and mother name as per class 1oth certificate.
- The candidate is required to mention the date, month and year of his/her birth as recorded in class 1oth or equivalent certificate as per English Calendar in the concerned column.
- The candidate has to mention gender in the concerned column.
- The candidate is required to select & fill-up their category as per instructions are given for filling online application. However, all the candidates will be considered first in General merit list irrespective of their category.
- Select the appropriate quota i.e. qualifying examination from Delhi to pass out (DP) or other than Delhi (OP) pass out.
- Candidates have to apply to any one of the above two categories to which candidate belong to avail benefit of 85% or 15% reservation as the case may be. Automatic consideration in any category will not be allowed without applying.
- The candidate is required to fill up his/her name with complete postal address along with PIN code, Telephone number with Study code, e-mail and mobile number for any communication, if required, SCERT will not be held responsible for any delay in communication if any.
- The candidate is required to attach the scanned full signature.
- The candidate is required to fill up the year of passing and percentage of marks/CGPA/GPA secured as per format /provision given in the application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up PIN code of residential address in the prescribed column.
- Candidates are allowed to apply in any number of DIETs/SFS institutes as per their choice in order their preferences.
- Candidate must pay a fee of Rs.1800.
- While filling up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by them. The candidate must check the details and click the SUBMIT button only after ensuring the correctness of data.