DMER PGP CET 2022: Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Government of Maharashtra releases the notification for PGP CET. The candidates, who wish to get an admission Postgraduate course in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audio, Speech & Language Pathology and Prosthetic & Orthotics Courses for the academic year 2022 may apply before the last date. PGP CET application form will be available soon. Check entire details of DMER PGP CET 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, Hall Ticket, Result, Counselling, and other important information from here
DMER and there are 42 institutions working under this authority such as Medical and Dental Colleges, Teaching Hospitals, and Health Units. It controls and regulates the administration of 11 Govt Medical colleges and Hospitals along with Urban & Rural Health centers.
Entrance Examinations will be conducted through DMER Maharashtra. DMER conducts medical and dental entrance examinations for the courses of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Super Specialties in-hospital services and research.
DMER PGP CET 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registration & filling of Application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Payment of Registration Fees Through Online
|2nd week of August 2022|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Date of the Online Exam||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Result/Marks||2nd week of September 2022|
- Applicants should be an Indian National.
- Shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- PIO/ NRI/ OCI are not eligible.
- All those students who have passed final B.P.Th./ B.O.Th.
- Applicants who are undergoing rotating internship and who is likely to complete the same by 31st August 2022
Non-eligibility of Candidates
- Those who have passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO exam.
- Those who have passed Final year B.P.Th./ B.O.Th./ B.A.S.L.P./BPO exam from institute not recognized by respective Council.
- Those who are not completing internship on or before 31st August 2022.
- Those who were admitted to and subsequently resigned/left a postgraduate seat after the Prescribed date resulting in the lapse of the seat in the admission process of 2016.
- Applicants who were previously registered and are pursuing/have completed the PG degree course or have obtained a PG degree.
DMER PGP CET 2022 Application Process
- Fill the form to appear in the Common Entrance Test for various postgraduates courses. (Online application link will be updated here, after the release of official notification)
- Applicants must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
- Cost of online application form of PGP-CET 2022 & examination fee is Rs. 2000/-.
- Bank transactions will also charge for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the applicant.
- This amount is not refundable.
- PGP-CET 2022 will be an online examination & it will be conducted in Mumbai, in a single session.
- The exam consisted of a one-question paper of 100 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying one mark.
Counselling Process or Admission Process
Admission will be done through counselling & a Preference form filling system.
- Documents to be brought on the day of DV procedure and Counselling
- Online downloaded Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof
- Copy of downloaded PGP/PGO/PGASLP/M.Sc(P&O)-CET 2018 result.
- Nationality Certificate
- Valid Passport
- School leaving Certificate of 12th Std.
- Certificate for Age (SSC passing Certificate)
- SSC Passing Certificate / Valid Passport
- Marksheets of all years of Bachelor’s course
- Attempt certificate of all exams in the Bachelor’s course from the head of the institution.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate