DU JAT 2022: National Testing Agency organizes the Joint Admission Test every year. Candidates who wish to get admission in undergraduate management programs in colleges affiliated with Delhi University are advised that they can apply for the DU JAT exam by filling the online application form with all important details on or before the ending date. DU JAT will be conducted in online mode in 18 cities across the country. The exam will likely be held in the second week of July 2022. The Application Process is expected to begin from the second week of June 2022
The exam will be structured with questions from Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and General English. DU JAT Exam consists of 4 sections, so applicants need to prepare accordingly and be careful to give proper time to all sections while preparing for the exam.
DU JAT 2022 Application Process
All those successful applicants who manage to clear the exam will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The exam has a 1/3rd negative marking scheme for every incorrect response. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling. National Testing Agency will soon announce the tentative schedule for counselling process.
DU JAT 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Delhi University Joint Admission Test|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of questions||100|
DU JAT 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of DU JAT Application Form 2022||Last week of April 2022|
|End date to fill the application form||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|DU JAT 2022||Between last week of July 2022 to the second week of August|
|Result declaration||The second week of August 2022|
DU JAT Eligibility Criteria
- Students who will clear the senior secondary examinations will be eligible to apply for DU JAT 2022.
- Students must clear the senior secondary exam from CBSE or from any equivalent board.
- The appearing candidates of senior secondary examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates relating to the General Category should have an aggregate of minimum 60 percent (55% for SC, ST, CW, and PwD category candidates and 54% for OBC (non-creamy) candidates) in 4 papers including English, Mathematics and other 2 subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi.
Eligibility criteria may vary from college to college.
The process to fill DU JAT Application Form 2022
- Follow the steps mentioned to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website or soon the Link will be available as soon as the authority will release it.
- On the home page, you need to open on the tab ‘New registration.’
- Fill in the details as prescribed.
- Applicants are advised to log in through the registered email id and password.
- Fill the Personal information
- Upload the documents in the prescribed size and format
|Passport size photograph||10- 50 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Scanned signature||10- 50 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Class X mark sheet/official document (Self-attested)||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Class XII mark sheet||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM credential||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Sports and/or ECA certificates||100- 500 kb||jpg/jpeg/png|
- Select the course to apply for
- Pay the application fees through any of the following methods:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- In the end you need to take print of the receipt.
|Category||Fees (per course)|
|General/ OBC/ CW||Rs. 500|
DU JAT 2022 Admit Card
NTA will issue the admit card of DU JAT to only those candidates who will submit form duly along with the payment of fees Remember to carry the admit card, without which candidates will not be permitted to give the examination.
|Section||Number of questions|
|Reasoning and analytical ability||25|
|Business and general awareness||25|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
- For every right answer, 4 marks will be provided to candidates
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be subtracted.
DU JAT 2022 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be on the basis of the qualifying exam.
- Final selection of applicants will be based on the following parameters:
|Qualifying Exam (Best four subjects including English, Maths and other two subjects)||35%|
|DU JAT 2022 result||65%|