DURAT 2019 Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern
For admission to PhD and M.Phil courses through DURAT 2019, the applications will be invited by Dibrugarh University from interested and eligible candidates. DURAT 2019 stands for Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test. Master Degree holders of recognized Universities with valid scores are eligible to apply. Candidates will be invited to send their DURAT 2019 application form in the prescribed format on or before the due date. The article Is provided for the convenience of the candidates who wish to apply for this exam.
PhD in Applied Geology, Statistics, Education, Philosophy, History, Petroleum Technology, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Political Science, Assamese, Anthropology, Economics, Chemistry, Sociology, Geography, Physics.
DURAT 2019: Important Dates
|Date of Notification||Third week of October 2019|
|Online Application portal activates on||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date of submission of Online Applications||Third week of November 2019|
|Exam Date||First week of December 2019|
|Date of the Declaration of Result||Third week of December 2019|
The registration process of DURAT will be commenced in the month of October tentatively. Aspirants have to first register themselves online. The Registration/ application process of DURAT 2019 will be held in online mode only. Fill all the important fields with correct and accurate details. Candidates have to pay a certain amount as necessary application fee, for successful submission of application form. Candidates can make the payment of said fee through the online gateway using Debit card, Net banking, credit card etc. candidate must note that the university will not accept any other mode of application submission.
- A candidate shall have to obtain at least 55% marks in OR equivalent grade point in the Master’s Degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- A relaxation up to 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of the grade in the qualifying degree is allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and Differently-Abled category.
Things required to fill the application form
- Scanned copy of candidates photograph.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- The Photograph should be less than 512kb and the signature should be less than 512kb.
- The maximum resolution of the photograph should be 180px & 200px and the maximum resolution of the signature should be 300px & 60px.
- Scanned copy of final Marksheet/ Gradesheet of the qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of Registration Card/Migration Certificate/Pass Certificate
- Scanned copy of Caste Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable.
- All the Scanned copies other than Signature and Photograph should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format.
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP (One Time Password).
- Admit card for DURAT 2019 will be available to download from the official website of the university as the prescribed schedule.
- Candidates need to enter their username and password issued by the University in the given fields to download the admit card.
|Type of the paper||Single paper based|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
- Candidates who will be appeared in the exam successfully can check their result by visiting the official website of Dibrugarh University.
- The Result will be announced online as per the schedule mentioned by the university.
- No candidate will get a separate result by post.