AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form, Dates, Application Procedure
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form will be updated soon. AP EAMCET 2018 is termed as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this examination, the eligible applicants will get admission to various engineering, agriculture and medical courses offer by numerous colleges, institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicants interested in AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form can check the important details below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Courses offered through AP EAMCET 2018
B.Sc/ Pharma-D/ B.F.Sc/ BDS/ BHMS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.V.Sc & Anumal Husbandry, BAMS, BNYS.
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
|Notification of AP EAMCET 2018||Last week of January 2018|
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for online form submission||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction of data submitted by the candidate||1st week of April 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date||
|Release of Answer Key||Last Week of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving objection regarding Answer key||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The applicants can apply for AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form from the official website. The application forms will be available from 1st week of February 2018 till 3rd week of March 2018. The rectification of errors in the applications will be done between 1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018.
- The applicants should have a citizen of India or PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The applicants must belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
Eligibility for Eng., B.Sc, Pharmacy courses
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects (appearing applicants can also apply for AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form).
- The applicants appearing in final year of Diploma in eng. Can also apply.
Eligibility for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS courses
- The applicants should have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year and there is no upper age limitation.
- The applicants will have to pay the application fee to confirm their candidature. The fee can be paid through online mode via debit/credit cards.
- For Engineering (E)- Rs. 350/- (without late fee)
- For Agriculture & Medical (AM)- Rs. 350/- (without late fee)
- For both E+AM- Rs. 700/- (without late fee)
Steps to apply AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website and click on the link of the application form.
- Now, click on the “Online Application” link.
- First, you have to pay the application fee for form filling.
- Click on the link “Step-1 Fee Payment”.
- Fill your basic details & click on the “Initiate Payment”.
- Select your payment type option & pay the fee.
- Click on the link “Proceed to fill application”.
- Fill your application form including candidate details, qualifying examination, address, details of common entrance test, etc.
- Also upload your scanned photograph & signature in a JPG format.
- The size of the scanned images should be more than 50 KB (photograph) & 30 KB (signature).
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Also check & verify your filled details before final submission.
- After that, you have to click on the “Confirm” button.
- Note down your registration number for future communication.
- Take a printout copy of the filled application form 2018.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form: Important Points
- You can apply only through online mode after log in to the website.
- Interested students can get the application form in the first week of February 2018.
- The application fee for engineering is Rs. 350/-.
- The fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- The syllabus will comprise of the 12th standard. The main subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.
- Only your scanned photograph & signature should be uploaded.
- If forget the reg number, you can get your registration number by clicking on the link “Forget Registration Number”.
- The fee can be submitted only through online mode.
- Correction only allowed in particular fields.
- Correction is not allowed in upload images.