AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria- Age, Qualification & Nationality
Candidate should fulfill the AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria before applying for this exam. AP EAMCET is termed as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this examination, the eligible applicants will get admission to various engineering, agriculture, and medical courses offered by numerous colleges, institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicants interested in AP EAMCET 2018 can check the important details about AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria in the below article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Also, PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder can apply.
- Applicant will have to produce a proof of being a native of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana
- The age limit to appear for AP EAMCET 2018 is 16-year of the year of admission (as on 31st December).
- Those applying for B.Tech (FST), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech (Dairy Technology) shall complete 17 years of age till December 31st, 2018
Eligibility for Eng., B.Sc, Pharmacy courses
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects (appearing applicants can also apply for AP EAMCET 2018).
- The applicants appearing in final year of Diploma in eng. Can also apply.
Eligibility for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS courses
- The applicants should have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year and there is no upper age limitation.
- Female candidates will be given reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats, in each course and in each category (NCC/ SP/ PH /OC/ SC/ ST/ BC/ CAP).
- This reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category.
For Special Reservation
- Physically handicapped (PH): 3% horizontal reservation in each category (OC/BC/SC/ST) for Hearing Impaired / Visually Handicapped/ Orthopedically Handicapped (each 1%).
- National Cadet Corps (NCC): 1% for National Cadet Corps (NCC) Candidates.
- Children of Armed Personnel (CAP): 2% for the children of Armed Personnel i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defense Personnel including the Central Reserve Police (CRPF), the children of Border Security Force (BSF), who are a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to claim this reservation.
- Sports & Games (SP): 0.5% for Sports & Games candidates.
The counselling process will be done after the result and only those candidates who are eligible can participate in the counselling.
Following steps would be done at the time of counselling to confirm the AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria of the applicant
- Registration for Certificate check
- Exercising Options entry in Counselling
- Documents’ Verification
- Choice filling and Locking
- Fee Payment and College Reporting
- Seat Allotment
During these processes, Candidate will have to produce following document to prove his/her AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Hall ticket number of qualifying examination
- Date of Birth certificate
- Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Important Points
- Interested students can get the application form in the first week of February 2018.
- You can apply only through online mode after log in to the website.
- The application fee for engineering is Rs. 350/-.
- The fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Students should pass in 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more details go to the eligibility section given above.
- For engineering , there will be three sections in the paper.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked for each course.
- The syllabus will comprise of the 12th standard. The main subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.