AP EAMCET 2018 Notification, Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET is termed as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this examination, the eligible applicants will get admission to various engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by numerous colleges, institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicants interested in AP EAMCET 2018 can check the important details below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
AP EAMCET 2018 Notification
- AP EAMCET 2018 Application form will be available from Last week of January 2018. Click Here to apply for AP EAMCET.
- AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018- Check Here
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
|Notification of AP EAMCET 2018||Last week of January 2018|
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for online form submission||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction of data submitted by the candidate||1st week of April 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date||
|Release of Answer Key||Last Week of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving objection regarding Answer key||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The applicants can apply for AP EAMCET 2018 from the official website. The application forms will be available from 1st week of February 2018 till 3rd week of March 2018. The rectification of errors in the applications will be done between 1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018.
Courses offered through AP EAMCET 2018
- B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry
- The applicants should have a citizen of India or PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The applicants must belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
Eligibility for Eng., B.Sc, Pharmacy courses
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects (appearing applicants can also apply for AP EAMCET 2018).
- The applicants appearing in final year of Diploma in Eng. Can also apply.
Eligibility for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS courses
- The applicants should have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year and there is no upper age limitation.
Check Here: Detailed Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET 2018
- The applicants will have to pay the application fee to confirm their candidature. The fee can be paid through online mode via debit/credit cards.
- For Engineering (E)- Rs. 350/- (without late fee)
- For Agriculture & Medical (AM)- Rs. 350/- (without late fee)
- For both E+AM- Rs. 700/- (without late fee)
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Exam: The exam is 3 hours.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: 160 questions will be asked.
- Type of questions: The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question and there is no negative marking.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released by the exam conducting authorities in the 3rd week of April 2018.
- Students can access the admit card from the website.
- In the admit card, the exam details such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned.
- It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Result
- Students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- Students can get their result through the website.
- Students can get their OMR Answer Sheets till six months from the date of publication of results.
- Rank achieved by the students will be considered as valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form.
Check Here: AP EAMCET Result 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling
- The successful applicants will be called for counseling on the basis of their rank scored.
- The applicants will get ranks based on their marks scored in the entrance examination.
- For more details, the applicants are advised to visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2018.
Check Here: AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling Details
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
- The examination for the examination will be disclosed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The syllabus will be designed at higher secondary standard or equivalent conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- The syllabus will cover the topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany & Mathematics.
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Points
- You can apply only through online mode after login to the website.
- Interested students can get the application form in the first week of February 2018.
- The application fee for engineering is Rs. 350/-.
- The fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Students should pass in 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. For more details go to the eligibility section given above.
- For engineering, there will be three sections in the paper.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked for each course.
- The syllabus will comprise of the 12th standard. The main subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.
AP EAMCET 2018: Important Books
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Medical: 16 years Solved Paper-Arihant
- AP EAMCET Physics (Andhra & Telangana) Chapter-wise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests by Arihant Experts
- Solutions to EAMCET& AIEEE by V. Venkateswara Rao
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Engineering: 16 Years Solved Paper-Arihant Publications
- 18 years solved Papers for AP EAMCET by Arihant Experts
- EAMCET Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry Test Papers by Vikram Editorial Board
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculation by R C Mukherjee
- S. Chand for Mathematics
- H. C. Verma for Physics Vol – I
- H. C. Verma for Physics Vol – II
- EAMCET Chemistry Chapter wise 23 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts
- Inorganic Chemistry by Dr. O P Tandon
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology
- Mathematics by R S Agarwal
- EAMCET Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry Test Papers by Vikram Editorial
- 17 Years Solved Papers Of EAMCET (Engg.)
- EAMCET Mathematics Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test: Chapter-wise 22 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests (Paperback)
- Eamcet Test Papers (Paperback) 16 Years’ Solved Papers Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Engineering
- 16 Years’ Solved Papers Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Engineering EAMCET Mathematics (In Telugu) (Paperback)
- Key To Eamcet Mathematics (Paperback) Eamcet Mathematics Vol – I
- Eamcet Mathematics Vol – I Eamcet & AIEEE
- Eamcet & JEE Main Mathematics – Vol – II
- EAMCET Physics – Vol – II
- 17 Years’ 2000-2016 Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra Pradesh & Telangana