AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
To Provide admission into various UG programmes in the field of Engineering/ Medical & Agriculture courses AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is conducted by JNT University Kakinada. The courses provided through this exam such as B.E/B. Tech/BHMS/BMS and other programmes in Universities its affiliated colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state. This article provides all the important details about AP EAMCET 2019 with Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Counselling, Syllabus etc.
AP EAMCET 2019 Notification
- AP EAMCET 2019 Application form will be available from the 4th week of January 2019. Candidates can Check Here how to apply for AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||AP EAMCET 2019 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|ORGANIZING INSTITUTE||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|EXAM TYPE||State Level Examination|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)., B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc., B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D.|
|MODE OF AP EAMCET 2019||Online Mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||160|
|SECTION||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|TOTAL MARKS||One mark for each correct answer, Zero mark for each incorrect answer|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Multiple Choice Questions|
|EXAM DURATION||Three Hours (Two sessions, i.e. 10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||2nd week of February 2019|
|Online application form submission starts||2nd week of February 2019|
|Application form submission last date||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Online application form Correction||Last week of March 2019|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th week of March 2019|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit card||4th week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of March 2019|
|Preliminary key Publication date||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st week of May 2019|
|Ranks Announcement||2nd week of May 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2019 Application form will be available from the first week of February 2019. The application form will be filled through online mode. The last date to submit the application form will be the third week of March 2019. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects. Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period.
- Students who are Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder are eligible to apply.
- Students those belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must have the domicile.
- Students should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board with the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Final year appearing students can also apply for the exam.
- Final year diploma holders can also apply.
- Application fee payment can be done through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
- The details of application fee are
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350/-|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 700/-|
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
- The subjects will be asked are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total 160 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question and there is no negative marking.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released by the exam conducting authorities in the 3rd week of April 2019.
- Students can access the admit card from the website.
- In order to appear for the exam, it is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card to the examination hall.
- The exam details such as exam center, candidates name & roll number, exam date and time will be mentioned on the admit card.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
- Students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- Students can get their result through the website.
- For admission to the courses mentioned in the application form, the rank achieved by the students will be considered as valid.
- Till six months from the date of publication of results, students can get their OMR Answer Sheets.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
- The Information Booklet for counseling will be released on the counselling portal.
- The admit card and the scorecard must produce at the time of verification of documents.
- Keep safe the Filled in Online Application Form till the process of admission gets over.
- The list of colleges for allotment of seats in each course with intake in each discipline and category will also notify by the exam authority.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus is prepared as per 11th and 12th class syllabus of the students.
- It consists of the subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, and zoology.
- The questions may be asked to check the student’s academic knowledge and understanding of the individual subjects.
AP EAMCET 2019: Important Points
- You can apply only through online mode after login to the website.
- Interested students can get the application form in the first week of February 2019.
- The application fee for engineering is Rs. 350/-.
- The fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Students should pass in 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. For more details go to the eligibility section given above.
- For engineering, there will be three sections.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked for each course.
- The syllabus will comprise of the 12th standard. The main subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.