AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018 for Medical & Engineering Courses
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern will be helpful for students who are preparing for this exam. AP EAMCET is termed as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this examination, the eligible applicants will get admission to various engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by numerous colleges, institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicants interested in AP EAMCET 2018 can check the important details of AP EAMCET Exam Pattern in the below article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern for Engineering
- Duration of the Exam: The exam is of 3 hours.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in exam are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: 160 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language only.
- Duration will be of 3 hours (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- The examination of AP EAMCET 2017 will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based).
- One mark will be awarded for each correct response and there will be no provision of negative marking for this exam.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern for Agriculture
- Question Paper Type will be Objective Type Questions.
- The question paper for agriculture programme will comprise of total 160 questions.
- The questions will arise from Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language only.
- The Duration will be of 3 hours (2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- The examination will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based).
- Each correct answer will contain one mark and there is No negative marking in the examination of AP EAMCET.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Syllabus of AP EAMCET
- The examination for the examination will be disclosed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The syllabus will be designed at higher secondary standard or equivalent conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- The syllabus will cover the topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany & Mathematics.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern: Important Points
- Students should pass in 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For more details go to the eligibility section given above.
- For engineering, there will be three sections in the paper.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked for each course.
- The syllabus will comprise of the 12th standard.
- The main subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.
- The Courses will be offered through AP EAMCET are B.Sc/ Pharma-D/ B.F.Sc/ BDS/ BHMS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.V.Sc & Anumal Husbandry, BAMS, BNYS.
- Candidate must report to the exam center at least two hours prior to the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket.
- Aspirants must ensure that they follow certain rules to maintain the decorum of the examination hall and for the smooth running of the exam.
- Aspirants must carry a ball-point pen to the centre.
- They must carry hall ticket, application form and photocopy of caste certificate (if applicable) to the venue.
- A rough sheet will be provided which should later be submitted to the invigilator.