BCECE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket- Download Here
BCECE 2018 Admit Card will be released soon. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is one of the important state-level examinations conducted by BCECEB. This examination is a gateway to get admission in 1st year of UG programs in engineering, medical and agriculture. The examination will be completed in 2 stages- Stage I & II. Before proceeding to stage 2, it is mandatory for the candidate to first appear in stage 1. To get admission in the above mentioned courses, the candidate must clear both the stages. Check all details of the BCECE 2018 Admit Card exam. Candidates can check here details about BCECE 2018 Admit Card, syllabus, dates etc in the below article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
BCECE 2018 Admit Card Important Dates
|Admit Card for stage 1||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Commencement of 1st stage examination||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Result of Stage 1||Last week of Apr 2018|
|Admit Card for Stage 2||1st week of may 2018|
|Commencement of 2nd stage examination||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result of Stage 2||3rd week of Jun 2018|
BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- The admit cards will be available from last week of March 2018 in the official website of the Board.
- The applicants have to bring their admit cards on the day of examination.
- Without admit card applicants will not be allowed to write the examination.
Steps to Download BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- Visit official website www.bceceboard.com
- Click on the link of Admit Card.
- Login by entering application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Verify all the details printed on the admit card
- Download and print admit card.
- Take multiple printouts of admit card for further use.
Details on BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- Candidate Roll number
- Father name
- Candidate Name
- Application number
- Candidate scanned photograph and signature
- Exam Date & Time
- Exact exam location and centre address.
- Instructions to be followed during the exam.
Documents Required on Exam Day
- Candidate should carry a valid photo identity proof along with BCECE 2018 Admit Card to the exam center without it they will not be allowed to enter the examination venue
- Any one of the following ID proofs can be carried by the candidate as Voter ID card, Driving License, Pan Card.
Patna, Bhojpur, Buxar, Bhabua, Rohtas, Saran, Nalanda, Gaya, Nawada, Aurangabad, Sitamarhi, Arwal, Jahanabad, Samastipur, Siwan, Gopalganj, Vaishali, Muzzafarpur, Sheohar, East Champaran, West Champaran, Darbhanga, Madhubani, Saharsa, Madhepura, Supaul, Purnia, Katihar, Kishanganj, Araria, Bhagalpur, Banka, Munger, Begusarai, Khagria, Jamui, Lakhisarai, Shekhpur, Jharkhand, Other states outside Bihar
- The applicants should start their preparation as per the latest syllabus prescribed by the authority.
- Both the stages of BCECE 2018 Admit Card will include physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
- The syllabus will be same as higher secondary standard.
BCECE 2018 Admit Card: Important Points
- There is -1 mark for each incorrect option.
- The questions will be asked from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- The exam will be conducted in two stages.
- Calculators, Electronic Digital Watches, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Each candidate will be allotted a seat according to roll number.
- They will have to sit in the allotted seat only.
- The question booklet along with answer-sheet will be given ten minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Candidate must put their signature on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall till the examination is over.
- Candidate should not carry papers, any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, books or notes or written notes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.