BCECE 2018 Application Form will be available soon. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is one of the important state-level examinations conducted by BCECEB. This examination is a gateway to get admission in 1st year of UG programs in engineering, medical and agriculture. The examination will be completed in 2 stages- Stage I & II. Before proceeding to stage 2, it is mandatory for the candidate to first appear in stage 1. To get admission in the above mentioned courses, the candidate must clear both the stages. Check all details of the BCECE 2018 Application Form exam. Candidates can check here details about BCECE 2018 Application Form application form, exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, eligibility etc in the below article.
BCECE 2018 Application Form: Important Dates
|Availability of Online application form||7th March 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||28th March 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||31st March 2018 (Upto Banking Hours)|
|Last date of fee submission through debit card/net banking/credit card||2nd April 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Editing in application form||3rd April to 5th April 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to send the hard copy of online filled form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card on||15th April 2018|
|Commencement examination||29th & 30th April 2018|
BCECE 2018 Application Form
Applications are invited for BCECE 2018 Application Form from 7th March 2018. The interested applicants can apply for the examination from the official website of the Board. The last date for submission of the online application form will be the last week of February 2018. Candidates have to fill the Part A first. Candidates can fill the Part B further, after payment of Part A application. It is required to send the hard copy of the completely filled-in application form to the board office. Send the application form to the BCECEB office with the paid bank Challan to the given below address:
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014”
- The applicants must be an Indian national and must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 as on 31stDecember 2016 of the admission year. This age limitation is only for agriculture and medical program.
- There is no age limit for engineering programs.
- The applicants must have qualified higher secondary examination from a recognized university scoring minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
|Category||Seat reserved (%)|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST||1%|
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through online (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Candidates can also deposit the application fee offline (Challan) mode.
The application fee is given below:
|PCM/PCB||Rs. 330/-||Rs. 660/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 365/-||Rs. 730/-|
Steps to Apply BCECE 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website of BCECE.
- Click on “Apply for BCECE 2018 Application Form” link and carefully read the instructions.
- Now, click on the link “Continue to Registration”.
- Fill all the required details carefully given in the application form.
- Click on the “Register” button after filling all the required information.
- Before submission, review and confirm your data & click on the link “YES, I confirm my data is correct”.
- An SMS containing your registration number/user name, will be sent to your registered mobile number which.
- Login with “Username/Registration Number” & “Password”& click on sign button.
- Next step is to make payment so Proceed to make payment.
- Click on the “Fill the Personal Information” link after payment.
- Fill your personal information & upload your scanned photograph and signature (in English or Hindi).
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button & proceed to “Fill the Educational Information”.
- Download your application form PART A and PART B & also print address slip.
- In PART B, paste the same photograph uploaded during form filling & also put your signature in Hindi and English in the specified column.
- Send the filled application PART A and PART B to the exam committee with relevant documents and along with fee receipt through registered post/speed post.
- Photograph size should be (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) contain your name & date of taking photograph.
BCECE 2018 Application Form: Important Points
- You can get the admission in Engineering, Pharmacy & Agriculture courses through this exam.
- You can access the online application form first week of February.
- There is no age limit for both engineering & pharmacy courses.
- There is -1 mark for each incorrect option.
- The exam will be conducted in two stages. The complete exam pattern can be checked in above section of “BCECE Exam pattern”.
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- It is necessary to have a valid domicile of Bihar state to apply.
- The authority will provide you the correction facility to edit your wrong entered data.
- You have to send the filled BCECE application form 2018 in a yellow envelope with of 17 cm x 30 cm by Registered Post / Speed Post.
- There is no facility to cancel or withdraw the application form.
- The applicants have to bring their admit cards on the day of examination.
- Without admit card applicants will not be allowed to write the examination.
- The result will be available in our website.
- On the basis of candidate’s score, a separate merit list will be prepared.
- The allotment of seat will be based on various factors such as rank in examination centre, seat availability etc.