BCECE 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is known as BCECE, which is a state level entrance examination conducted for UG courses. Through this entrance exam, students can get admission in various undergraduate programmes in the field of engineering, technology, Medical and agriculture. BCECE 2019 will be conducted in two stages, i.e. Stage 1 and Stage 2 and it is mandatory for the candidate to appear for the Stage 1 in order to reach up the next level i.e. Stage 2. Scroll down to see more details related to BCECE 2019 application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern and many more.
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
BCECE 2019 Notification
- BCECE 2019 Application form will be available in 1st week of February 2019. Click Here to apply for BCECE.
BCECE 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||BCECE 2019 (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|CONDUCTING AUTHORITY||BCECE Board|
|EXAM TYPE||State Level Entrance Exam|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture and many other fields|
|MODE OF EXAM||Offline (OMR sheet)|
|TOTAL MARKS||200 for Stage 1, 1600 for Stage 2|
|SECTION||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
|MARKING SCHEME||4 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each incorrect answer|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Objective Type|
|EXAM DURATION||135 minutes for Stage1 and 90 minutes for Stage2|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||10+2 with Physics & Mathematics (Physics and Chemistry for Pharmacy) and Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject as optional|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
BCECE 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of the Online application form||1st week of February 2019|
|Closing date of Online Application form||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee through DR/CR card/ net banking||1st week of March 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit Card date for Stage 1||1st week of April 2019|
|BCECE 2019 Exam Date (Stage- 1)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit Card for Stage 2||1st week of may 2019|
|BCECE 2019 Exam Date (Stage-2)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration of Stage 1||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration of Stage 2||3rd week of June 2019|
BCECE 2019 Application Form
- The Application form will be released in the 1st week of February 2019 via online mode from the official portal of BCECEB.
- The last date to submit the online application form will be the last week of February 2019.
- It is necessary to send the hard copy of the completely filled-in BCECE 2019 Application form to the board office.
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the Part A and remit the payment of the same and then proceed to fill the Part B further.
- The application form will have to be sent to the BCECEB office with the paid bank Challan in the below mentioned address:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014”
- Candidate must be Indian national.
- Candidate must hold the domicile of Bihar state.
- For agriculture courses, the candidate must complete the 17 years of age as on 1st July, 2019. For engineering & pharmacy courses, there is no age limit criteria prescribed by the authority.
- Candidates have to qualify the Intermediate (12th) or equivalent from a recognized board with PCM OR PCB as the main subjects.
- Candidates have to secure the minimum of 45% marks (for general) and 40% (for reserved categories candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year will be eligible to apply in one condition if they have passed the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
- For General/OBC : Rs-660/-
- For SC/ST : Rs-330/-
- Candidates who were applying for four courses i.e. for PCMB: Rs-730/-(for general) and 365/- (for SC/ST).
- Fee can be paid through DR/CR card/Net Banking/E-challan in any branch of SBI.
- Phases: BCECE 2019 will be conducted in two phases.
- Type of Questions: Only Objective Type of questions will be asked.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the Stage 1 is of 2 hours and 15 minutes and for Stage 2 is of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme:4 marks will be awarded for each right response
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be deducted for each wrong reponse.
For Stage 1:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
For Stage 2:
|Subject||Maximum marks||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||400||1 ½ hour|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hour|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hour|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hour|
- BCECE 2019 Admit card for Stage-1 will be released in the 1st week of April, 2019 and for Stage-2 it will get release in the 1st week of May, 2019.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring their admit card on the exam date otherwise they will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The result will get disclosed in the last week of April 2019 for stage 1 and third week of June 2019 for stage 2.
- The result will be updated in the official site of the board and students can check it through online mode.
- Separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the BCECE 2019 exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling session.
- In the counselling round, candidates will be offered an opportunity to choose for the course and institutions according to their preferences.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the seat availability and according to the choices filled by the candidate.
Syllabus will be based on 12th standard from PCM/PCB subjects by the authority.
BCECE 2019: Important Points
- The BCECE 2019 online application form will be started from the second week of February 2019.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
- You have to send the application form to the address-Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect response.
- The domicile is necessary for all candidates of Bihar state.
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit to apply for engineering programmes.
- The complete syllabus will be uploaded on the BCECE board website.