BCECE Application Form 2019
BCECE Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Candidates can fill BCECE Application Form 2019 through online mode from our website. The registration will be started from the first week of February 2019. BCECE Application Form 2019 will be conducted in two stages, i.e. Stage 1 and Stage 2 and it is mandatory for the candidate to appear for the Stage 1 in order to reach up to the next level i.e. Stage 2. BCECE 2019 is a state level entrance examination conducted for UG courses. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is famously known as BCECE. Through this entrance, students can get admission in various undergraduate programmes in the field of engineering, technology, Medical, and agriculture. Candidates can fill the application form till the first week of March 2019. To see more details related to BCECE Application Form 2019 like important dates, eligibility criteria, steps to fill the application form and many more read the article below.
|Availability of the Online application form||February 2019|
|Closing date of Online Application form||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee through DR/CR card/ net banking||1st week of march 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit Card for Stage 1||1st week of April 2019|
|Exam Date (Stage- 1)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit Card for Stage 2||1st week of may 2019|
|Exam Date (Stage-2)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration (Stage 1)||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration (Stage 2)||3rd week of June 2019|
BCECE Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only from the official website. No offline mode will be applicable to get the application. Registration will be started from the first week of February 2019 up to the first week of March 2019. First fill the PART A of application & then submit the fee and then fill PART B further. Keep the hard copy of the complete filled-in application form. The application form will have to be sent to the BCECEB office with the paid bank Challan to the official address.
Steps to fill BCECE Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website and click on “Apply for BCECE 2019” link.
- Before applying the application form, read the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on the link “Continue to Registration”.
- Register by providing the required details given in the application form.
- Click on the link “YES, I confirm my data is correct”.
- The registration number/user name will be sent through an SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Login with “Username/Registration Number” & “Password”& click on sign button.
- Next step is to pay the application fee. Pay the application fee as required.
- Click on the “Fill the Personal Information” link.
- Fill your personal information & upload your scanned photograph and signature (in English or Hindi).
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button & proceed to “Fill the Educational Information”.
- Download your application form PART A and PART B & also print address slip, after completing all the steps.
- Paste the same photograph uploaded during form filling in PART B & also put your signature in Hindi and English in the specified column.
- Send the filled application PART A and PART B to the exam committee.
- The application form to be send along with fee receipt & other documents through registered post/speed post.
- For General/OBC : Rs-660/-
- For SC/ST : Rs-330/-
- Candidates who were applying for four courses i.e. for PCMB: Rs-730/-(for general) and 365/- (for SC/ST).
- Fee can be paid through DR/CR card/Net Banking/E-challan in any branch of SBI.
BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Phases: BCECE Application Form 2019 will be conducted in two phases.
- Type of Questions: Only Objective Type of questions will be asked.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the Stage 1 is of 2 hours and 15 minutes and for Stage 2 is of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each right response
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong reponse.
Pattern for Stage 1:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
Pattern for Stage 2:
|Subject||Maximum marks||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||400||1 ½ hour|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hour|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hour|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hour|
- Candidate must be the citizen of Indian nation.
- Candidate must hold the domicile of Bihar state.
- For agriculture courses, the candidate must complete the 17 years of age as on 1st July, 2019. For engineering & pharmacy courses, there is no age limit criteria prescribed by the authority.
- Candidates have to qualify the Intermediate (12th) or equivalent from a recognized board with PCM OR PCB as the main subjects.
- Candidates have to secure the minimum of 45% marks (for general) and 40% (for reserved categories candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year will be eligible to apply in one condition if they have passed the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
BCECE Application Form 2019: Important Points
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- It is necessary to have a valid domicile of Bihar state to apply.
- The authority will provide you the correction facility to edit your wrong entered data.
- There is no facility to cancel or withdraw the application form.