JCECE 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE ) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Through this entrance exam students can take admission in Agriculture, Forestry, Homoeopathy Degree Courses and in B. Tech./B.E. will be offered by various Govt./Private institutes. JCECE 2019 will be going to commence in the 1st week of June 2019 (tentatively).
JCECE 2019 Notification
JCECE 2019 Application Process will be started from 3rd week of April 2019. Candidates can Click Here to apply for JCECE.
JCECE 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||JCECE 2019 (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|ORGANIZING AUTHORITY||JCECE Board|
|EXAM TYPE||State Level Entrance Exam|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||B.Tech (Dairy Technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., Homeopathy Degree|
|MODE OF JCECE 2019||Online (CBT) mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||150 for PCM, 150 for PCB, 200 for PCMB|
|SECTION||3 Sections for PCM, 3 Sections for PCB, 4 Sections for PCMB|
|MARKING SCHEME||4 marks for each correct answer and -1/4 mark for each incorrect answer|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Multiple Choice Questions|
|EXAM DURATION||1 hour for the Biology & mathematics and 2 hours for the Physics & Chemistry|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||10+2 with different subjects for different courses|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
JCECE 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of JCECE 2019 application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Closing date to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit card||4th week of May 2019|
|JCECE 2019 Exam Date||1st week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||In the month of July 2019|
JCECE 2019 Application form
- JCECE 2019 Application form will be available in online mode.
- The application form will be released in the 3rd week of April till 3rd week of May 2019.
- In the application form, candidates will have to select the group of examination as per their choice of PCB, PCM, & PCMB.
- There is no procedure of correction or evaluation after submission of application form.
- Those candidates who will be applying through online mode need not to send the hard copy of the application form to the examination authority.
- Candidate should be the permanent citizen of Jharkhand State and should have the Local residential Certificate issued by the Government of Jharkhand.
- No age criteria for candidates applying for B.tech programme.
- Candidates applying for Agriculture & Forestry courses, the age limit must lie between 17 to 22years as on 1st July of the exam year.
- 3hrs of age relaxation will be given to the ST/SC candidates.
- Candidates applying for Animal Husbandry, the age limit must be 17yrs as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates have to qualify standard 12th with PCM/PCB as the main subjects with the secured marks of 45% (for general) and 40% (for ST/SC).
- Appearing candidates can apply for JCECE 2019 but they need to clear it prior counselling date.
- Application fee can be paid via DR/CR card/Net banking.
- JCECE 2019 Application fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
|PCMB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 1,000/-|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Only MCQ type of questions will be asked which carries 150 marks.
- The medium of the question paper would be in English and in Hindi.
- One mark will be awarded for every right answer and ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the examination will be 1 hour will be allotted for the Biology & Mathematics and 2 hours will be allotted for the Physics & Chemistry.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology||
BCECE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on PCM/PCB subjects as prescribed by the CBSE board. The questions will be asked from the Intermediate standard.
BCECE 2019 Admit card
Admit card will be available through online mode from the official site. JCECE 2019 Admit card will be issued to the candidates from the 2nd week of June 2019 which includes all details related to the candidate and examination like the name of the candidate, father’s name, DOB, Roll no, examination date and timings, venue of the examination etc. If the candidate finds any discrepancies in the admit card, then they can contact the examination authority immediately till 2nd week of June 2019.
BCECE 2019 Result
The result of JCECE 2019 will get disclosed in the last week of June 2019 on to the official site. Result contains the score card of the candidate and there is no provision of the correction in the answer sheet. The board will prepare the combined merit list category wise according to the performance of the candidate.
JCECE 2019 Counselling
Computerized counselling will commence by the board from the month of July, 2019. In the counselling session verification of the documents will be done. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the marks secured by the candidate in the JCECE examination. JCECE 2019 Counselling will commence in 2 rounds and candidates have to remit the counselling fee.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- Local Resident Certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet along with the passing certificate (Original/Provisional).
- Caste certificate
- 1 passport size photograph