JEE Main Application Form 2018- Apply online- Check Eligibility Details
JEE Main Application from 2018 will be available from the month of December 2017, and most probably notification will be released in November 2017. After official notification, all the interested candidates may apply for JEE Main 2018
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Important points to be noted about JEE Main application form 2018
- The applicants should go through the information bulletin carefully before filling the application form.
- They must check the eligibility criteria before they start with application process.
- The applicants can approach any one of the facilitation centres (set up by CBSE) in case they need any kind of assistance regarding online registration.
- These centres will provide helps for free. The list of these facilitation centres is available in information bulletin or in the official website of CBSE.
- The applicants are allowed any kind of correction before the payment of application fee.
Prerequisite for application form for JEE Main
- Valid mail ID and contact number.
- Documents of qualifying examination.
- For payment of application fee- debit/credit card, e-challan.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- A password to login for registration process.
Instructions for scanned images and password
- The scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression must have in jpg/jpeg format.
- The image size for photograph should be between 4kb to 40kb, within dimension 3.5cm (width) / 4.5cm (height). The photograph must have latest and must have the name of applicants and the date.
- The image size for signature should be between 1kb to 30kb, within dimension 3.5cm (length) / 1.5cm (height).
- The image size for thumb impression should be between 1kb to 30kb, within dimension 3.5cm (length) / 1.5cm (height). The applicants who do not have left thumb can also submit the impression of their right hand thumb. In case, if both the thumbs are not there then impression of any other finger can also be submitted.
- The password should be of 8-13 character using upper & lower case with minimum 1 numeric value & special character.
- Also choose security question & answer which can be easily answered.
JEE Main Application Form
The application procedure will be completed 4 stages. The stages are described below, the applicants can follow these steps to apply for JEE Main examination.
Stages I (Registration)
- State of eligibility that means the state from where the applicants gave their higher secondary examination or equivalent qualifying examination.
- School board of higher secondary/qualifying examination.
- Year of passing or appearing of higher secondary/qualifying examination.
- Roll no. of higher secondary/qualifying examination (in case it is allotted).
- Security pin as appeared on the PC screen.
- Once you enter all the details, click on “submit” to proceed with registration process.
Online application and password
The registered applicants will be able to proceed with application procedure. The online application form of JEE Main will be divided into 5-6 sections as below-
- Section for Personal details
- Section for Mailing Address details
- Section for examination related details
- Section for Academic details
- Section for Guardian details
- Section for submit security pin
- Section for choosing password
The applicants will have to enter all the genuine details and submit. They will get an application no. once they submit the form.
Uploading scanned images/documents
The applicants will have to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature and thumb impression in prescribed format.
Payment of application fee
To complete the application procedure, the applicants will have to pay application fee. The fee can be paid through debit/credit card or an e-challan of Canara Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/ HDFC Bank. An acknowledgement slip will be generated on successful payment of application fee.
|Offline examination||Online examination|
|Centre in India|
|Papers||OBC or General||PWD or ST/ST||General or OBC||PWD or SC/ST|
|Either JEE Main Paper I or Paper II||500 (females) and 1000 (males)||500 (females) and 500 (males)||250 (females) and 500 (males)||250 (females) and 250 (males)|
|Both JEE Main Paper I & II||900 (females) and 1800 (males)||900 (females) and 900 (males)||650 (females) and 1300 (males)||650 (females) and 6500 (males)|
|Centre in Foreign|
|Either JEE Main Paper I or II||1250 (females) and 2500 (males)||1250 (females) and 1250 (males)||1250 (females) and 2500 (males)||1250 (females) and 1250 (males)|
|Both Paper I & II||1900 (females) and 3800 (males)||1900 (females) and1900 (males)||1900 (females) and 1900 (males)||1900 (females) and 3800 (males)|
Here examination fees is given in this table taken from the last year examination, if there is any change, we will update on this page.