JEE Main Counselling 2019 — JoSSA Schedule, Procedure, Seat Allotment
JEE is a 2 stage examination conducted by CBSE Board. JEE Main entrance is concluded as the most popular top-level examinations of India. JEE Main Counselling 2019 will be held after the commencement of both offline and online examination. JoSAA is the authority who conducts the Counselling session of JEE Main 2019. I n the month of July, 2019, the JEE Main Counselling will be conducted. Candidate will be invited on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Main 2019 merit list.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
JEE Main Counselling 2019: Details
- JEE Main 2018 Counselling will be conducted by JoSAA/CSAB for admission to IITs/IIITs/ NITs and CFTIs.
- Admission will be based on AIR and choices filled by the candidates.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to participate in the counselling for seat allocation process.
JoSAA, will be responsible for JEE Main Counselling session along with that of JEE Advanced and will be held for admissions to NITs, IITs, and other participating CFTIs. On the basis of Merit list, candidates will be called for JEE Main counselling, 2019.The counselling will start from 1st week of July 2019 (tentatively). The process of counselling will be handled to CSAB and JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority). There will be 4 rounds in counselling procedure.1st 3 rounds will be handled by JoSAA and the last & final round will be handled by CSAB. JEE Main Counselling 2019 will be completely be conducted via online based.
Steps involved in JEE Main Counselling 2019/ Seat Allotment
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Visit the official website and search for the link of Counselling 2019 & Click on it.
- Enter JEE Main 2017 Roll Number and Password and Login.
- Go through the instructions carefully and click on “I agree”.
- JoSAA Registration Form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the required information.
- Select the Declaration and click on submit
- Verify all the details and click on “Confirm Registration” button.
Step 2 – Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Select Choice Available option and select the institute, its name and course applying for.
- Choice Filling & Locking option.
- Select your Preference College and programme as many as you can.
- Candidates has the option for change/edit/delete their filled choices
- Lock your choices before the last date.
- Candidates can fill and lock the upgraded choice in the successive rounds.
Step 3 – JoSAA 2017 Seat Allotment
Before allocating the highest possible seat according to candidates’ choices, JoSAA, the seat allotment and the counselling will take into account the following factors:
- All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in JEE Main 2019 rank list(s)
- Category of the candidate.
- As per the priority order of choices by the candidates for academic courses and instititute.
- Availability of seats in different seat quotas /seat categories for which the candidate is eligible/
- A few days after choice locking, the candidates will be communicated through the registered email ID or SMS on registered mobile number on seat allotment.
- Don’t forget to download the seat allotment letter
Step 4 – Seat Acceptance Fee Payment
- For the allotted seats, candidates have to remit the seat acceptance fee through e-Challan/SBI Net Banking.
- Candidates have to get all the documents verified at the reporting centre, for provisional seat acceptance.
- Once completed, the candidates will be issued a provisional admission letter.
Step 5 – Reporting to the Allotted College
- Report to the allotted institutes with original certificates and documents.
Documents required during Counselling session
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main Admit Card 2019.
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- 3 passport size photographs (the same as uploaded during registration
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
List of institutions participating in centralised counselling process for JEE Main 2019
Up to 92 institutes including 31 NITs, 22 IITs, ISM, 20 IIITs and 18 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs) will participate under JoSAA 2019.
National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Maulana Azad NIT, Bhopal (MP)
- NIT, Calicut (Kerela)
- NIT, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
- NIT, Agartala (Tripura)
- Motilal Nehru NIT, Allahabad (U.P.)
- NIT, Arunachal Pradesh
- NIT, Manipur
- NIT, Meghalaya
- NIT, Mizoram
- NIT, Nagaland
- NIT, Delhi
- NIT, Durgapur (West Bengal)
- NIT, Goa
- NIT, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
- Malviya NIT, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Dr. B R Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar (Punjab)
- NIT, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
- Visvesvaraya NIT, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- NIT, Patna (Bihar)
- NIT, Puducherry
- NIT, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- NIT, Rourkela (Odisha)
- NIT, Sikkim
- NIT, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
- NIT, Uttrakhand
- NIT, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)
- NIT, Silchar (Assam)
- NIT, Hazartbal, Srinagar (J & K)
- Sardar Vallabhbhai NIT, Surat (Gujarat)
- NIT, Surathkal, Mangalore (Karnataka)
Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs, IITM & IITDM)
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee IIT & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)
- IIT, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- IIT, Amethi, Allahabad (U.P.)
- IIT, Jhalwa, Allahabad (UP)
- Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra IIT, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- IIT, Guwahati (Assam)
- IIT, Kota (Rajasthan)
- IIT, Sri City, Chitoor (A. P.)
- IIT, Vadodara (Gujarat)
Other Central Government or State Government Funded Institutions (CFTIs or SFIs)
- Assam University, Silchar (Assam
- Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.)
- National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, P.O. Hatia, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
- School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).
- Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research & Management, Ahmedabad
- Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishawavidyalaya, Bilaspur (C.G.)
- J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)
- Mizoram University, Aizwal-796009
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijaywada (Andhra Pradesh)
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra-182320 (J & K)
- Tezpur University, NAPAAM, Tezpur (Assam)