KEAM 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) is a state level examination conducted by CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Examination in Kerala state. The examination is conducted for the purpose of providing admission in the several courses such as B.FSc and B.Tech (in all regular branches including agriculture, and dairy science, food engineering and technology), BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hon) agriculture and B.VSc (Animal Husbandry).
KEAM 2019 Important Dates
|Release of the Application form||1st week of January 2019|
|Closing date to apply online||Last week of January 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit card||Last week of March 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam date||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2019|
KEAM 2019 Application Form
- The registration process of KEAM 2019 will be conducted through both online and offline mode.
- KEAM 2019 Application form will be available from the first week of January 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photo, signature, and thumb impression in prescribed format at the specified space.
- Candidates will be required to send the printed & filled application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
- Candidates with Indian Origins and Overseas Citizen of India will be eligible to apply for KEAM 2019.
- Applicants who are the resident of Kerala state are categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite category I and Non-Keralite Category II.
- Applicants must have crossed 17 yrs of age as on 31st December in the admission year.
- There is no age limit prescribed by the authority.
- Candidates must have clear the Intermediate standard or equivalent exam from the recognized board with the percentile of 50% marks in PCB and 50% is required individually in mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th standard will be eligible to apply for KEAM 2019.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-1000/- (for general) and Rs-500/- (for SC).
- No application fee will be charged by the ST candidates.
- Mode of payment would be through Demand Draft or with Security Card which can be purchased from selected Post Office.
- The DD has to be drawn from a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Offline (Pen and Paper Based).
- of Papers: KEAM 2019 will be held in 2 papers.
- Types of questions: Objective type.
- of Questions: 120
- Duration: 2 ½ hrs for each papers i.e. total duration of both the papers will be of 5hrs.
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for every right response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Time|
|Paper I||Chemistry & Physics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the 12th standard from PCM Subjects through students can prepare accordingly.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
Admit card of KEAM 2019 will be released through online mode in the last week of March 2019.in order to download the admit card, candidates have to enter the DOB and application number. Admit card contains details related to the examination and candidate such as candidate name, roll no., DOB, exam venue, date and timings, instructions to be followed during examination etc.
KEAM 2019 Answer key
KEAM 2019 Answer key will get disclosed after few days of the commencement of the examination. Answer key contains set of answers to the questions asked in the examination. If any candidate is unsatisfied with the answer key, then he/she can complain by paying Rs-100 per question before due dates.
KEAM 2019 Result
The result will get declare in the fourth week of May 2019 via online mode. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the KEAM exam and qualifying marks will also be taken into consideration while preparing merit list.
KEAM 2019 Counselling
Counseling procedure which involves seat allocation will get commence by the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). Candidates have to lock their choices according to their preference of colleges/stream in which they want to go for. after seat allotment, candidates need to report to the allotted college to complete the admission procedure.