MHT CET 2019 Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
MH CET or MHT CET 2019 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a well-known entrance test for admission to UG Engineering /Health Science/Pharmacy courses in Universities and its affiliated colleges across the Maharashtra state. Maharashtra (DTE) will announce the MH / MHT CET 2019 Notification in the 3rd week of February 2019. To know more details about MHT CET 2019 Eligibility, Exam date, Application form fee, and other information, read the article given below.
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
MHT CET 2019 Important Updates
MHT CET 2019 Application Process will be started from 3rd week of February 2019. Candidates can Click Here to apply for MHT CET.
MHT CET 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Payment of application fee last date||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Answer Key Publish||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jun 2019|
MHT CET 2019 Application Form
The MHT CET 2018 application form will be available online from the 3rd week of February 2019. There is no other mode to fill the MHT CET application form. Candidates can fill the application form until the 4th week of March 2019. Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Candidates have to enter their valid email id, mobile no. & password and also have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. The uploaded files should be in JPEG format. Keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
For Engineering, Technology & Pharmacy Courses:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- There is no age limit to apply.
- Candidates must pass their HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Health Science Course:
- For Unani and Ayurvedic courses, candidates must be born on or before 1st October 2002.
- For other health science courses, candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2002.
- Candidates must pass HSC/12th or its equivalent examination with PCB & English.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- Candidates have to download and print the Bank Challan.
- Candidates are advised to make the payment after 48 hrs of the registration.
|For general candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 600/-|
- The exam will be organized through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- It will be consisting of three papers.
- The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. The mathematics paper will be in English language only.
- Candidates can use black ink ballpoint pen only to mark their answers.
- The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
- The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours for each paper.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Candidates those applying for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 3.
- Candidates those applying for the Health science degree and other courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2.
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Question||Total marks||Marks Allotted|
|Paper 1||Physics||50||50||1 marks|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)||50||50||1 marks|
|Biology (Zoology)||50||50||1 marks|
|Paper 3||Mathematics||50||100||2 marks|
- The admit card link will be provided as soon as it will be released.
- Candidates will be able to get their admit card from the Last week of April 2019 through online mode.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof at the examination centre (School/ Passport/College Identity Card).
- Keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure not over.
- The MH CET hall ticket contains details about name, the address of the examination hall, roll no., date & time of the exam, etc.
- The result will be published on our website whenever it announced.
- Candidates can check their results from the 1st week of June 2018 through online mode.
- Keep the printout of the result & keep it safe till the admission process is not over.
- Merit list will be prepared separately for all the courses, after the result declaration.
- The exam conducting authority will publish the question booklet of all versions in the 3rd week of May 2019.
- The official answer key will be released in the 4th week of May 2019.
- The authority will also release provisional & official answer key through online mode.
- Candidates can check their answer key by entering their “Registration ID” & “Password”.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling, after the announcement of the result.
- As per the counselling schedule, candidates have to report to the regional center.
- The counselling will be started from the 2nd week of June 2019.
- The authority will invite the application for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility.
- The documents & eligibility will be checked by the conducting authority of the selected candidates.
- The colleges & courses will be given in the decreasing order according to their preferences.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Score Card 2018
- MH CET Admit Card 2018
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- The MHT CET Syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus topic-wise to cover the complete syllabus.
- It will be the same as per the HSC Examination of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
MHT CET 2019: Important Points
- The online registration will be started from 1st week of March 2019.
- You can fill the application from any place of your convenience using the internet.
- You just only have to upload scanned images of photograph & signature in a given format.
- You will be allowed to correct these mistakes by sending a letter to the conducting authority.
- You can pay the application fee through Challan.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- There is no age limit for these courses.
- The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper-based) mode. Check the exam pattern section above for more details.
- There is no provision for negative marking.