NATA 2018 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Syllabus
NATA 2018 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level aptitude test will be managed by the Council of Architecture (COA) and will be conducted for admission into the architecture programme all over the country. The NATA exam will be held only one time in a year, from the year 2017. Candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme through this exam. By private & governments aided colleges or institutions, a NATA score card will be considered. Check the complete details about NATA 2018 in the below article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
NATA 2018 Notification
- NATA 2018 Application process has started. Check Here how to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
NATA 2018 Important Dates- Announced
|Starting of Online Registration||16th January 2018|
|Online Registration Last Date||2nd March 2018|
|Last Date to Upload Image||March 2018|
|Last Date of fee payment||March 2018|
|Printout of Confirmation Page will be Available from||March 2018|
|Opening of Correction Window||February 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||2nd April 2018|
|Date of Exam||29th April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st June 2018|
Schedule of Examination
NATA 2018 Application Form
The registration process will start from 16th January to 2nd March 2018. The interested applicants can submit their application forms from the official website. Only 5 attempts will be allowed to interested applicants in NATA during the time period when the latest score is valid. The applicants have to enter all the necessary details as required in the application form.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st July 2018.
- Candidates should have pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Pass above examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Check NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria Details- Click Here
NATA2018 Application Fee
- The registration fee for all the applicants is Rs. 1250/-.
- The applicants can pay application fee either through online (debit/credit card/ net banking).
- The applicants also can pay application fee in offline mode (by cash payment at any branch of ICICI bank).
- Additional charges will also have to be paid as mentioned in the official website.
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen paper-based).
- Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- A total of 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude Test and No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
- NATA 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Complete Details- Check Here
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics (20 Question)||20 x 2||40|
|General Aptitude (40 Question)||40 x 2||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing (4 Question)||2 x 40||80|
NATA 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates can download their admit card from the 4th week of March 2018 through online mode.
- The NATA 2018 admit card will consist of candidates & exam details such as date & time of the exam, venue of the test center, the name of the candidate, roll number etc.
- Whenever the admit card will be issued by the authority we will update it on the website.
- Candidates have to carry one of the photo ID proof along with the admit card/appointment voucher.
- Download NATA Admit Card 2018- Click Here
NATA 2018 Answer Key
NATA 2018 Answer Key will be released soon. Within a week after the examination, the official answer key of NATA will be released by the exam authority. Candidates eagerly waiting for the answer key can follow these below steps to download the official answer key.- Click Here
NATA 2018 Result
- NATA 2018 Result will be announced after a few weeks of the examination.
- The result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2018.
- Candidates will check their results through online mode from the website.
- In three formats: marks secure out of 200, merit list, percentile score, the result will be published.
- Keep the print copy of the result for admission procedure.
- Check Result & Cutoff for NATA 2018- Click Here
NATA 2018 Counselling
- The appearing applicants should have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with mathematics subjects scoring minimum 50% marks (40% for NATA exam).
- The applicants will get admission on the basis of their performance in NATA 2018 & qualifying examination.
- Once the applicants receive a scorecard, they can apply to the colleges or universities of their own choice.
- Check NATA 2018 Counselling Procedure- Click Here
NATA 2018 Syllabus
Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.
visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing, Interpretation of pictorial compositions,. Objects, textures related to architecture & built environment. General awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations, Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal). Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
Geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, Understanding scale and proportion of objects, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape. Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects. Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
NATA 2018: Important Points
- The Candidates will get admission into B.Arch course on the basis of the NATA score card.
- All Architecture schools in India accept the NATA score.
- You can register for the NATA exam through online mode only.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250.
- The registration fee is same for all categories.
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Check the eligibility criteria section above for more details.
- The exam will be held through offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours. For more details, check the exam pattern section above.
- There is no process of negative marking.