NATA 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2019) conducted by Council of Architecture every year to give admission to the eligible and interested candidates to choose the aspirants who wish to take admission to pursue B.Arch. in different institutions. Read carefully, all the required details about the NATA 2019 such as eligibility criteria, examination pattern, application form etc. Applicants make certain that they are eligible to apply for the examination by reading the information given below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
NATA 2019 (Latest Notice)
- The examination will be conducted two times a year.
- In mid-April and again on the first week of July 2019 the examination will be conducted.
- For exam duration, 60 minutes will be provided for aptitude section and 120 minutes will be given for drawing section.
- For admission in architecture courses, a national level centralized counseling may be conducted.
- NATA Application form will be available from 1st week of January 2019. Candidates can Click here to apply for NATA 2019.
NATA 2019 Important Dates
|Starting off -Online Registration||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Online Registration Last Date||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last date of Image Upload||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Fee Payment last date||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Availability of Confirmation Printout||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Correction Window open||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Admit Card||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jun 2019|
NATA 2019 Application Form
The NATA 2019 Registration will begin from the 1st week of January 2019. Candidates can register for the NATA 2019 through online mode. Candidates can register until the 1st week of February 2019. At the time of online form filling, Candidates have to fill their personal details & upload documents. Candidates have to upload all the required scanned images, i.e., passport size photograph, own signature, left-hand thumb impression in a given format. After the fee payment, keep the printout of the confirmation page generated for further process. The correction window will be opened in the 3rd week of February 2019 in the case; candidates make any mistake in the application form. There is no need to send the NATA application form through offline mode or by post.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st July 2019.
- Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling with mathematics as one of the subjects securing at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250 for all category candidates.
- Candidates, those opt for exam city in Dubai have to pay the extra examination fee of INR 7000 prior to issuance of admit card.
- Candidates can make payment through online or offline mode include debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment through offline mode through e-Challan.
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper-based).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- The total time duration of the entrance test will be of 180 minutes (3 hours).
- The duration will be 60 minutes for Part-A (aptitude section) and 120 minutes for Part-B (drawing section).
- Total 60 questions will be asked in the examination and the question paper will be of 200 marks.
- The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Candidates need to secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80|
NATA 2019 Admit Card
- We will update it in our website as soon as the admit card will be issued by the authority.
- From the 4th week of March 2019, candidates can download their admit card through online mode.
- The admit card will consist of candidates & exam details such as date & time of exam, roll number, name of the candidate, venue of the test center, etc.
- Along with the admit card/appointment voucher, candidates have to carry one of the photo ID proof.
NATA 2019 Result
- NATA 2019 Result will be announced after a few weeks of the examination.
- The result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will check their results through online mode from the website.
- Keep the print copy of the result for admission procedure.
NATA 2019 Admission Procedure
- NATA Counselling will be organized by the participating Institutions Individually.
- No counselling will be conducted by the COA.
- Candidates can apply to get admission into B.Arch courses in various Institutions & university, after the result declaration on the basis of the NATA Score card.
- The NATA Score Card will be valid only for the academic year 2019-2020.
NATA 2019 Syllabus
Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Theory of Calculus, Statistics and Probability.
Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawing, Interpretation of pictorial compositions, Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal), general awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations, Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations Objects, textures related to architecture & built environment, Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
Understanding scale and proportion of objects, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract, Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory, Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms, Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape, Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects, Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
NATA 2019: Important Points
- NATA has been just an aptitude test. Candidates will get admission into B.Arch course on the basis of the NATA score card.
- All Architecture schools in India must accept the NATA score. Schools may use the NATA score as admission criteria.
- You can register for the NATA exam through online mode only.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250.
- The registration fee is same for all categories.
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Check the eligibility criteria section above for more details.
- The exam will be held through offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours. For more details, check the exam pattern section above.
- There is no process of negative marking.