NATA Application Form 2019
NATA Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
NATA Application Form 2019 will be released from the 1st week of January 2019. To give admission to the eligible and interested candidates to choose the aspirants who wish to take admission to pursue the bachelor degree in archeology (B.Arch.) in different institutions, National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2019) conducted by Council of Architecture every year. Read carefully, all the required details about NATA Application Form 2019 with steps to fill the application form. Make sure to check the eligibility carefully before applying for this examination.
NATA Application Form 2019 (Latest Notice)
- The examination will be conducted two times a year.
- In mid-April and again on the first week of July 2019 the examination will be conducted.
- For exam duration, 60 minutes will be provided for aptitude section and 120 minutes will be given for drawing section.
- For admission in architecture courses, a national level centralized counseling may be conducted.
- NATA Online Application link will be updated here
NATA Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Starting of -Online Registration||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Online Registration Last Date||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last date of Image Upload||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Fee Payment last date||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Availability of Confirmation Printout||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Correction Window open||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Admit Card||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jun 2019|
NATA Application Form 2019 Details
Candidates can register to fill NATA Application Form 2019 through online mode. Aspirants should upload their scanned images of passport size photograph, candidate’s signature and community certificate (if applicable) in a prescribed format as given below. The correction window facility will be provided from the third week of February 2018. Take a printout of the generated confirmation page for further process. There is no need to send the NATA application form through offline mode or by post.
Steps to fill NATA Application Form 2019
- Go to the official website of NATA to fill the examination form.
- Go through the link “Register”.
- Read all the instructions given carefully.
- Fill all the required details like your personal, education in the application.
- Recheck the filled details, before submitting the details.
- Upload the scanned images in the prescribed format as per the specification given below.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Now pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.
Specifications for Images:
|Document||Type||Min Size||Max Size||Height||Width|
|Photograph||JPEG or JPG||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 CM||3.5 CM|
|Signature||JPEG or JPG||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 CM||3.5 CM|
|Community Certificate (for SC/ST)||JPEG/JPG/PDF||5 KB||100 KB||A4 format|
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250 for all category candidates.
- Candidates, those opt for exam city in Dubai have to pay extra examination fee of INR 7000 prior to issuance of admit card.
- Candidates can make payment through online or offline mode include debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment through offline mode through e-Challan.
- The exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper based).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Total 60 questions will be asked in the examination and the question paper will be of 200 marks.
- The total time duration of the entrance test will be of 180 minutes (3 hours).
- The duration will be 60 minutes for Part-A (aptitude section) and 120 minutes for Part-B (drawing section).
- The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Candidate need to secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
|Part A (90 minutes)|
|Part B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper||80|
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st July 2019.
- Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling with mathematics as one of the subjects securing at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
NATA Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Aspirants can appear only once in a year.
- The test center will be provided to all candidates in India only.
- Those passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam in mathematics as one of the subject with 50% marks are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course.
- Aspirants can get the application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph, signature and category certificate.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 1800 (Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST) and payment can be made through online mode.