JEE Main 2017 examination most tentatively will be scheduled to held in April 2017. Thousands of eligible applicants are going to participate in this examination to get admission in the best institutes/colleges. The JEE Main 2017 examination will have 2 papers- Paper I (B.Tech/B.E) and Paper II (B.Arch/B.Planning). There will be 2 modes of examination- online and offline. The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
JEE Main is one of the popular and toughest examinations in India. It needs lot of preparation to score good marks in the examination. The applicants should be very good in time management and strategy making. Here are some useful tips for JEE Main examination discussed below that will help the applicants to prepare well for the examination.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Some useful tips for JEE Main 2017
- You should plan accordingly when solving the question paper. For calculations, you should use short methods instead of solving the sum with irrelevant steps.
- Practice as many you can before the examination with proper guidance.
- You should practice in regular basis and should not take the help of calculator.
- You should be clear about the concepts and formulas.
- You should also concentrate on accuracy and speed to get success.
- You should solve easy questions at first then move on to the tougher questions.
Important points to note for online examinations
- You should follow a sequence when completing the questions.
- You should also practice lot of mock tests for good preparation.
- During preparation you should try to cover numerous topics and try to click on correct option in the examination pertaining to different subjects as as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Important tips for examination-day
- You should reach 30 minutes’ prior at the examination centre.
- Do not forget to bring you admit card at examination centre.
- You should complete those questions at first about which you are pretty confident and try to avoid those which you are not confident about.
- Do the easier ones at first and then do the tougher ones.
Useful tips for JEE Advanced 2017
- Practice more and more to improve your skills.
- Practice previous years questions paper and put more attention on those topics which you are week.
- You should also take breaks to give rest to your mind. You can also practice meditation for more concentration.
- Take proper sleep to boost up your energy and enthusiasm.
- Take good care of your health and prepare well for the examination.
Check here Complete details of JEE Main 2017