SRMJEE Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
SRMJEE Application Form 2019 has been released on 27th October 2018. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2019) conducted by the examination cell of SRM University. It is a university level entrance test and a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses) for students who will qualify this entrance can get can get admission in the Undergraduate engineering programme (B.Tech) and in medical courses (Biotechnology). To see more details related to SRMJEE Application Form 2019 with steps to fill application form etc read the article given below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
SRMJEE Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Availability of the Application form||27th October 2018|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||31st March 2019|
|Slot Booking Start||2nd week of April 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit Card||In the month of March 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Date||15th – 25th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2019|
|Counseling Date commence from||2nd week of May 2019|
SRMJEE Application Form 2019 Application Form
SRMJEE Application Form 2019 has been released on 27th October 2018 through online & offline mode. Candidates must take a printout of filled-in application form for further references after filling the form completely. There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to University office.
Steps to fill SRMJEE Application Form 2019
- Visit the official link of the university to fill the application form.
- To register yourself, enter your name, email ID, mobile number and password.
- Candidates will receive a verification link in their email ID, after successful registration.
- Login your account using email ID and Password and fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, 10th class mark sheet and 12th class mark sheet.
- The maximum size of the file should be 500kb.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Make e-payment through credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- An online application number will be generated, after application form submission.
- Note it down for your future references.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-1060/-
- The mode of payment would be DR/CR card/Net Banking/DD.
- Demand Draft has to be made in the favor of SRM University and send it to the below mentioned address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
- Section: Question paper is having 3 parts i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Marks: Each part carry 105 marks.
- Mode: Conducted through Online mode.
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- The language of the paper: English and Hindi
- Duration: 2:30hrs
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking
|Part||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
- Applicants must have crossed the age of 17yrs as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates with the origin of NRI, Indian and PIO & OCI card holder issued by the government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEE Application Form 2019.
- Applicants must have clear the standard 12th from the recognized board with the core subjects of PCM/PCB.
- Minimum of 60% is required in PCM for Ramapuram, Kattankulathur, and Vadapalani campuses and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
SRMJEE Application Form 2019: Important Points
- SRMJEE Application Form 2019 will be released from 3rd week of November 2018 through online & offline mode.
- You cannot make corrections after submission of application form.
- You cannot change the exam center.
- The students studying from NIOS can also apply.