TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test. It is a state level competitive entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. Several Universities/colleges located in the Telangana state consider TS EAMCET scores to provide admissions. Candidates need to fill and submit TS EAMCET 2019 application form on or before the last date of application submission, those who want to appear in this entrance exam.
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
TS EAMCET 2019 Notification
- TS EAMCET 2019 Application form will be available from the last week of February 2019. Click Here to Apply for TS EAMCET 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||TS EAMCET 2019 (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|ORGANIZING INSTITUTE||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|EXAM TYPE||State Level Entrance Test|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||BE, B.Tech, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), B.Pharm. (MPC) and Pharm-D (MPC) courses|
|MODE OF EXAM||Computer Based Mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||160 for Engineering, 160 for Architecture|
|SECTION||3 for Engineering (Math, Physics, Chemistry), 4 for Architecture (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics)|
|NEGATIVE MARKING||One mark for each correct response and Zero mark for each correct response|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|EXAM DURATION||3 hours|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
|The release of Notification||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Starting of Application form||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Application form submission last date without late fee||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Application form submission last date with late fee||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Correction in Application form||1st to 2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2019 Application form will be available from last week of February 2019. The application form will be filled through online mode. The last date to submit the application form will be the third week of March 2019. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects. Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period.
- The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Aspirants must complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission, in case of Engineering & Pharmacy courses.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Aspirants should be completed 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22, in case of B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Dairy), B.Sc.(CA & BM), B.Tech. (FS & T) courses.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission for SC/ST categories.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering & Technology have obtained the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharmacy:
- By the date of commencement of admission, aspirants should have completed 16 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must be appeared or pass in class 12th from AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology optional having 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
Eligibility Criteria for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
- Aspirants must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- Aspirants should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- Appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Pharm. D Course:
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Aspirants must passed/appearing 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional securing minimum 45% marks in the above subjects in the qualifying examination (40% for SC/ST categories).
- Candidate can pay the registration fee at TS online/AP online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|Courses||Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates||Application Fee for Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held offline (pen & paper) mode.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is of 3 hours.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
- The aspirants can access their admit card from the official website of TS EAMCET 2019 by entering the registration number or by Date of Birth.
- Hall ticket will be available from last week of April 2019.
- It’s necessary to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall.
- It will contain the aspirants all details regarding the exam.
- The result will be announced in the last week of May 2019.
- Results will be calculated with all care and accuracy.
- Rank obtained by the aspirants in the qualifying exam will be considered as final for admission.
- After few days of result announcement, aspirants can avail the rank card from the website.
- The merit list will be prepared, on the basis of the rank card.
- A separate notification will release regarding counselling, for B.Arch applicants.
- The information regarding counselling will be released in official website on given time.
- For document verification, the candidates must approach TS EAMCET 2019 HLC (Help Line Centre).
Documents Required during Counselling
- TS EAMCET 2019 Score Card
- Salary certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET 2019 Filled online application form
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Date Of Birth certificate
- The exam conducting authority will provide the syllabus of TS EAMCET 2019.
- The syllabus is as the Board of Intermediate Education, TS, for Intermediate course.
- It included the subjects such as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Questions may be asked to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects.
TS EAMCET 2019: Important Points
- You can get the application form from official website of TS EAMCET 2019 through online mode.
- There is no need to upload the certificates.
- The application fee can be made by either by credit card/debit card/net banking or by TS online/AP online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P.
- No, the application form should submit by online mode only.
- It is only applicable to the SC/ST categories to enclose the category certificate?
- You can change in a given time interval in selected fields.
- The age limit is different for all courses.