UKSEE Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Students must submit their UKSEE Application Form 2019 application form as per the schedule date. UKSEE Application Form 2019 will be started from 1st week of May 2019. For providing admission in 1st year B. Pharma, BHMCT, MCA and 2nd year (Lateral Entry) to B. Tech courses under different private, self-financed and government colleges situated in Uttarakhand state, an exam called UKSEE is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) every year. It is a very popular state level entrance exam. Candidates should be eligible as required; those wish to appear in this Uttarakhand state entrance exam. Candidates can go through the article mentioned below in this page for all the details related to UKSEE Application Form 2019 with steps to fill application form.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
UKSEE Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Starting Online application||1st week of May 2019|
|Application form and fee submission last date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Online admit card||4th week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2019|
|Results||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of June 2019|
UKSEE Application Form 2019 Application Form Details
Students can apply online for UKSEE 2019 in the month of May 2019. Submit separate application form for each course if you want to apply for more than one course. Keep ready with their recent photograph & signature in JPG format before applying. You need to upload the scanned image Photograph & Signature. It is compulsory that the name of the candidate and the date of taking the picture have to be mentioned at the bottom of the photograph. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the University. Candidates do not send the copy of filled-in application form to the University address. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form. Keep the final print safe for further use. The closing date for filling the application form will be the third week of May 201 tentatively.
Steps to fill UKSEE Application Form 2019
- Go to the official website to fill UKSEE Application Form 2019.
- Click on “UKSEE 2019 Click here to apply online” link.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling application form.
- Now, click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Click on “Apply for UKSEE 2019” button.
- Fill all the required details the registration form including name, date of birth, gender, email id, mobile number, course applying for, etc.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Note down your registration number & Login.
- Fill your other details & click on “submit” button.
- Fill your academic details & click on “save & continue” button.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature & click on “submit” button.
- Check the filled details & click on “submit” button.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Make payment through online mode according to your category.
- After successful payment the form will be completed.
- Students are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form.
- Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/- for General and OBC category students.
- 500/- for SC & ST category students.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- It will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper based).
- Question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- One mark will be provided for each correct response and there is no negative marking.
|Papers||Subjects||Total Marks||No. of Questions|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||100||100 MCQ with equal Weightage to Physics and Chemistry|
|3||Biology||50||50 MCQ with equal Weightage to Botany & Zoology|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||75 MCQ|
|5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100 MCQ|
|6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100||75 MCQ|
|7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||75 MCQ|
|8||Aptitude Test for B. Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||75 MCQ|
|9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B. Sc. CS/IT Students||100||75 MCQ|
- Students those have Uttarakhand domicile certificate, but studied in outside of state are also eligible to apply.
- Those passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats, but will not be eligible to avail any reservation.
- Appearing candidates may also appear for the exam.
- Students are not allowed to appear in the counselling whose result of qualifying examination was not announced at the time of counseling.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
- Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with mathematics with at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories)
For BHMCT (Hotel management)
- Should pass 12th exam with obtaining 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% in case of reserved category).
For Pharmacy (1st Year)
- Must qualified 10+2 with any recognized board securing at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories candidates) and having physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology / biotechnology.
For B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)
- Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution with 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from recognized university with having mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level and passed in qualifying exam with 55% marks (45% marks for reserved category)
For MCA (Lateral Entry)
- Recognized 3 tears of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science) required with Mathematics as a core subject at intermediate level or at graduate level and must obtain 55% marks (45% in case of reserving categories candidates)
- This will be for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only.
UKSEE Application Form 2019: Important Points
- UKSEE Application Form 2019 will be available only through online mode.
- The application fee is not refundable in case of not appearing the exam.
- You should preserve the printout of fee receipt, filled-in application form and system generated application ID.
- The exam centres are Dehradun, Dwarahat, Gopeshwar, Haldwani, New Tehri, Pithoragrah, Roorkee and Srinagar.
- The application fee can only be accepted through credit card/debit card/net banking.