UPESEAT Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
UPESEAT Application Form 2019 has been started and will be available up to 25th April 2019. To offers admission to the aspirants in more than 30 programmes through the exam, UPES, Dehradun will conduct UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test)’ from 29th April – 5th May 2019. It is a University level entrance examination. Check all the details about the admission and examination process with steps to fill UPESEAT Application Form 2019 in the below article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: MTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: BBA Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: LLB Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|UPES: B.Des Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
UPESEAT Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Online application form starts||Available|
|Last date to apply||25th April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||29th April – 5th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling for board merit students||3rd week of June 2019|
|Counselling for JEE Main Applicants||3rd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
UPESEAT Application Form 2019 Details
The application form filing process has been started. Form will be available via online and offline mode. Application form along with prospectus can be obtained from admission counters at Ahmadabad/ Chandigarh/ Cochin/ Coimbatore/ Delhi/ Dehradun/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Mumbai. Candidates can also get the application form by sending a demand draft in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun. Before filling the application form, read all the instructions given carefully. Enter all the required details correctly in the application form. Take the printout of the filled-in application form for future references. Candidates can apply and submit the application form till 1st week of May 2019.
Steps to fill UPESEAT Application Form 2019
- Go to the official website to fill UPESEAT Application Form 2019.
- Enter your personal details required in the form.
- After entering all the details, click on submit button.
- Set the password and must remember this password for future use.
- Enter your academic details.
- Proceed to make requisite payment by using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- You can submit your application form, after making payment.
- Note down the unique application number.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form and retain it safe for further use.
- The application fee is Rs. 1750/- (through cash).
- The application fee is Rs. 1850/- (through DD/Online)
- Candidates can make online payment through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The exam duration will be three hours (3 hours).
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- The question paper will be Objective Type Question.
- The question paper will come from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension & Current Affairs Awareness.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
- Candidate’s date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1997.
Exam Pathway (Up to 80% seat distribution) for UPESEAT:
- Candidates must pass their 10th and 10+2 examination from a recognized board with PCM & secure at least aggregate 60% marks securing minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination above.
Non-Examination Pathway (Up to 20% seats distribution) for Board Merit:
- Candidates have to complete their 10th and 10+2 examination from a recognized board with PCM & score minimum 60% aggregate marks with at least 80% marks in the above examination.
Non-Examination Pathway (Up to 20% seats distribution) for JEE Main Merit:
- Candidates have to qualify the Higher & the Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects securing a minimum 60% marks in the 10+2 examination.
UPESEAT Application Form 2019: Important Points
- The application fee is same for all candidates.
- You cannot change or modify the details in application form after final submission.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- You have to upload only scanned images of photograph and signature.
- There are maximum 41 exam centres in all over country for appearing UPESEAT.