VITEEE 2019 Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
To provide admission in the four years B.Tech programme, VIT University conducts VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination). It is a university level entrance exam. Approximately 5000 seats will be filled across all campuses, for the academic session 2019-20. Candidates can get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University, through this examination. Candidates can find the relevant details like eligibility criteria, application fee, important dates, exam pattern from the article given below.
VITEEE 2019 Notification
- VITEEE 2019 Application Process will be started from 1st week of November 2018. Candidates can Click Here to apply for the same.
VITEEE 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||VITEEE 2019 (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination)|
|ORGANIZING INSTITUTE||VIT University, Tamil Nadu|
|EXAM TYPE||University Level Entrance Exam|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||Four years B.Tech programme in various disciplines|
|MODE OF EXAM||Online Mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||125 Questions|
|SECTION||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|EXAM DURATION||2 hours 30 minutes|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi and 10+2 or two-year Pre-University examination and HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of November 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||4th week of February 2019|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Exam Date||1st week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||On or Before 4th week of April 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||2nd week of May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
From the 1st week of November 2018, candidates can get the application form from the website. Only through online or offline mode, the Application Form will be provided. Candidates have to upload the scanned images in an online application like Photograph & Signature in JPG/JPEG Format. The offline Application form will be provided from VIT university campus and the designated post offices. Candidates must have to read the instruction carefully, before filling the application form. Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference. The application form will be available till the 4th week of February 2019.
- Candidates should be Resident/ Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology securing 60% marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State).
- Candidates, those have studied in regular, full-time & formal education is alone eligible to apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
The online application fee can be paid through banking/Credit card/Debit card.The fee is non-refundable.
|The online application fee||Rs. 1150/-|
|OMR application form cost||Rs. 1200/-.|
- The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The exam will be organized 3 sessions per day.
- The duration of this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted and there will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
VITEEE 2019 Slot booking
- Candidates have to book a slot according to their preferences.
- Slot booking will be done through ‘the first-come-first-served basis’.
- In slot booking, candidates have to select date & batch of the examination.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed.
- If candidates forget to book a slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the University based on the details given on the application.
- The admit card will be generated once the slot booking completed.
- Candidates will get the admit card through online mode from the website.
- The admit card contains details such as admit card number, venue of the test centre, test date & time selected by the candidate, candidate photograph, etc.
- The authority will also send the copy of admit card in candidate registered email id.
- Candidates can contact with the university immediately if any discrepancies found in the admit card.
- Candidates will check their results through online mode from the website.
- The rank will be intimated to the candidates through SMS.
- There is no provision to send the result by post to any candidates.
- On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the examination, the merit list will be made.
VITEEE 2019 Cut Off
- After the result declaration, the cut-off will be released by the conducting authority.
- Candidates can predict that they will get admission in their chosen programme or not, on the basis of the cut-off marks.
- The cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks which candidates have to obtain in the examination.
- The authority will release branch & campus wise cut-off list.
- The counselling will be started from the 2nd week of May 2018.
- The conducting authority will conduct the counselling through online mode.
- On the basis of rank in the VITEEE 2018, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling procedure.
- On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted, the candidate has to pay the fee.
- Selected candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- The syllabus of the examination will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects.
- The question will come from the CBSE Board & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
VITEEE 2019: Important Points
- The form will be issued from 1st week of November 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application till the 4th week of February 2019.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 1150/-.
- OMR application form cost will be Rs. 1200/-.
- The application fee is same for all categories.
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- For exam pattern, candidates must check the exam pattern section given in the article above.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode (computer-based test).
- One mark will be allotted for the correct answer.
- Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.