WBJEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
WBJEE 2019 is an entrance exam for admission in undergraduate engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses in the State Government Colleges, universities and self-financed institutions of West Bengal. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) conducts WBJEE and the interested candidate can apply through WBJEE Board’s official website. The exam to be held in the month of May 2019 and the notification in this regard is likely to be published in the month of December 2018 and. The information regarding WBJEE 2019 exam pattern, application form, eligibility criteria are given below.
WBJEE 2019 Notification
- WBJEE 2019 Application Process will be started from 1st week of January 2019. Candidates can Click Here to apply for WBJEE 2019
WBJEE 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||WBJEE 2019 (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)|
|ORGANIZING AUTHORITY||WBJEE Board|
|EXAM TYPE||State Level Entrance Exam|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||Architecture, Pharmacy and Engineering Courses|
|MODE OF EXAM||Offline (OMR) mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||155|
|SECTION||3 (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)|
|TOTAL MARKS||100 for Mathematics, 50 for Physics, 50 for Chemistry|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|EXAM DURATION||2 hours|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||10+2 examination with different subjects as per different courses.|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Brochure||4th week of Dec 2018|
|Online Application Form Starts||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Documents Upload Last Date||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Print Confirmation Page||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Correction Window Open||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Publication||1st week of Jun 2019|
WBJEE 2019 Application Form
All the applicants shall have to fill the online application form to be eligible to appear in the entrance exam. The application form will be available on the official website. Candidates shall have to fill and submit all the information in the application form. In the application form, applicants shall have to give the details about their name, address, and the educational qualification. Candidates shall have to attach the scanned copy of all the documents viz. educational certificates, signature and photo. There will be an application fee as well which they will have to pay thru the online mode or the e-challan.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The candidate age should be 17 years as on 31.12.2019.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- The upper age limit for admission to the degree level Marine Engineering course will be 25 Years as on 31.12.2019.
- Candidates studying in 12th are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should qualify the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in three subjects taken together.
- Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks in all the three subjects.
- Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application are the compulsory subjects. Candidates must pass individually in all the three subjects and also must pass English with at least 30% marks.
- The application fee is Rs. 500.
- Candidates can make payment through offline (e-Challan of Allahabad Bank) and online (debit/credit card/net banking) mode.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held through offline mode (OMR Pattern).
- The whole question paper will consist of 200 marks.
- The question will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Question paper will comprise of three subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Total 155 questions will be asked in the examination.
- In category- I & category II, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking in category-III.
|Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
WBJEE 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be issued through online mode from our website.
- It will be issued from the 2nd week of April 2019.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall, without admit card.
- The admit card contains the all details of the candidates and exam related necessary instructions.
- Keep the admit card safe till the admission process is not over.
- No duplicate admit card will be provided to the candidates.
WBJEE 2019 Result
- The Result will be declared in the 1st week of June 2019.
- Candidates will be able to check their results through online mode.
- The result will be published in the form of Rank Cards.
- The rank card contains all relevant ranks, total score & component scores in Paper-I (Mathematics) & paper-II (Physics & Chemistry).
- The cut-off list will be published by the authority, after the result declaration.
WBJEE 2019 Answer Key
- Answer Key will be published through online mode after the examination.
- Candidate will be able to challenge the answer key by login into account with password.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key through online mode on payment of Rs. 500 per question via net banking/debit card/ credit card/ e-Challan.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- WBJEE Decision will be final on the challenges & no further communication will be entertained.
WBJEE 2019 Counselling
- Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the WBJEE cut-off marks.
- The notification related to the e-counselling/seat allotment will be posted through online mode in our website.
- In the month of June 2019, the WBJEE 2019 counselling will be held through offline mode.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to choose the college & programmes according their preferences.
- The counselling will be organized in three rounds.
- Candidates have to report at the reporting center for document verification.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the merit & preference of the candidates.
- Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions
- Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid state Electronics
- Optics (II) Wave Optics
- Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction
- Bulk properties of matter
- Heat & Thermal Physics
- Laws of motion
- Work, power, energy
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics I (Ray optics)
- Particle nature of light & wave particle dualism
- Atoms, Molecules & Chemical Arithmetic
- Atomic Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Chemistry in Industry
WBJEE 2019: Important Points
- The application form will be available from the 1st week of January 2019 through online mode.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for all categories.
- Category certificate, Domicile certificate, Registration certificate/ mark sheet of class 10th, Income certificate, PWD certificate.
- There is no upper age limit for the WBJEE examination.
- For exam pattern details, check the exam pattern section above.
- Candidates can apply through the online mode. No offline mode will be entertained.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for future use.