FYJC Admission 2019: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Procedure
First Year Junior College (FYJC) offers admission to four streams named as Arts, Science, Commerce, and HSVC. This is for the students who have passed the class 10th examination from a recognized board and want to enroll in colleges of Maharashtra. While selecting colleges, numerous options will be available for students but they have to select only 10.Candidate who want to change streams must do during the process of admission. Students those belong to a non-state board like CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS must fill the Part A of form. Students of International Board must calculate and convert their marks to the sum of 500 but IB student will not be eligible for the best five formula. students must check the entire details in the given prospectus and proceed accordingly.
FYJC Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Starting of part 2 Registration Process||1st week of June 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||2nd week of June 2019|
|Confirmation of Admission and Payment of Fees||3rd week of June 2019|
|The announcement of the Vacant Seats||3rd week of June 2019|
|FYJC second round seat allotment||4th week of June 2019|
|First Merit list will be released on||4th week of June 2019|
|The closing of FYJC admission based on first merit list||The Second week of July 2019|
FYJC 2019 Application Process:
- Online mode of application is also available for the ease of students. Before applying online, it is advisable that the students obtain information booklet from their respective schools by paying Rs. 150.
- Candidate must read all the guidelines given in the booklet.
- Enter the login ID and Password.
- Complete the ‘Part 1’refgistration where you have to fill all the personal details.
- In part 2, you have to choose 10 colleges of your choice as options.
- Allocation of seats will be based on the number of seats vacant in the respective board.
- As per rules candidates can choose only one stream.
Documents to be submitted:
- A duly filled in pre-admission form.
- One attested copy of the standard 10th class certificate.
- One attested copy of school leaving certificate.
- Students seeking admission under the linguistic (Sindhi) minority quota are required to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 100-/ or students seeking admission under any other reservation category are required to submit the relevant certificate.
- Candidate must have passport size photographs and 4 stamp size photographs.
- Foreign students must submit duly filled “Appendix A” form.
- Admission allocated through all the merit lists are subjected to verification of various claims made by the applicant. Any information provided by candidate applicant found to be false by proper documents will result in cancellation of admission.
- Applicants are advised to take system generated printout of their Submitted application.
Fees and Deposits:
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 240|
|Term Fees||Rs. 40|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 20|
|Group insurance||Rs. 30|
Eligibility for FYJC Admission 2019
- For FYJC 2019, Candidate must have passed class 10th or SSC or equivalent exam with English as one of the core subject.
- For admission to bifocal subjects, the candidate must have opted General Mathematics in class 10th
- To get admission in science stream candidate must have secured 35% marks in 10th
- Constitutional reservation is applicable for Maharashtra domicile students,
- A foreign student must fill all the eligibility conditions, and submit duly filled Appendix “A” form.
- For Sports: Applicants should possess any one of the following certificate obtained while studying in previous classes as per government resolution.
- Certificate showing that the student has secured the first/second/third position at district/state/national level.
- Certificate showing that the student has won the medal at the state level or the students have participated in the state /National level competitions organized by the Indian Olympic Association or the Maharashtra Olympic Association.
Constitutional Reservation Criteria: