GNDU Admission 2023: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar invites applications for admission in various UG and PG courses under its campus and associated institutes and colleges for the upcoming academic session 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per the given schedule. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. To get all the important information about GNDU Amritsar Admission 2023
GNDU Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application submission starts on||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last Date to apply||To be released|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be released|
- BTech: Candidate must have done 12th with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- for Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Science (Honours): Candidate should have done 12th with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate in the concerned science group or equivalent examination
- BCom/BBA: Candidates should have 12th with a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination
- for Bachelor of Arts (Pass Course): Candidate must have done the 12th examination of the Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by this university with obtaining the minimum of 50% marks.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science: Candidates should have done B.A. / B.Com/ B.Sc or M.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc with at least 50% marks or equivalent examination.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.): Candidates having a minimum of 50 % marks in the bachelor’s degree and/ or in the master’s degree in the social science/ science/ Humanity/ Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Mathematics and Science with a minimum of 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible to apply for the B.Ed admission.
- MTech: Candidate must be graduated with scoring a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject or equivalent examination.
- Master of Science: Candidate must have done B.Sc. degree (10+2+3 system) with the related subject as one of the elective subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from GNDU or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University.
- MA/M.Com: Candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in the related subject or equivalent examination.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.): Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the courses B.Ed., B.El.Ed, B.A.B.Ed, B.Sc.B.Ed., D.El.Ed with an undergraduate degree (with minimum 50% marks in each).
|GNDU Admission Press Release||Get Here|
|Campus Admission Online Form||Apply Here|
|Private Admission Form||Apply Here|
GNDU Admissions 2023: Courses Offered (Campus Wise)
At Amritsar Campus
MPhil– Punjabi, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Music (Vocal & Inst.).
Master’s degree courses– M.Ed (subject to the approval of NCTE)/ M.Tech (Electronics & Comm. Eng.) Specialisation Comm. Systems, Computer Science & Eng., Urban Planning/ M.Arch. (Urban Design)/ M.Sc (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Fermentation & Microbial Technology, Food Technology, Human Genetics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Physics, Zoology)/ MBA, MBA (Hospital Administration), MBA (FYIC), MCA (TYC), MCA (FYIC), Masters in Physiotherapy (Sports), Master in Planning (Infrastructure), M.Com, M.Pharmacy, M.Lib & Inf. Science), M.P.Ed, LLM, M.Sc (Hons. School), Economics, MPA (Music Vocal), MPA (Music Instrumental)/ M.A (Business Economics, English, Education, Hindi, History Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Punjabi, Religious Studies, Sanskrit, Social Science, Sociology.
Bachelor’ degree courses– B.Tech (Computer Science & Eng., Electronics & Comm. Eng., Food Technology, Urban & Regional Planning/ Bachelor of Psychotherapy, B.Pharmacy, Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Mgmt., B.Sc (Hons. School), Chemistry, Human Genetics, Physics, LLB, B.A.LLB (Hons) (FYIC), B.Architecture, B.Lib. & Inf. Science, B.P.Ed, B.Sc (Hons. School), Economics, BA (Hons.) Social Science, BA (Hons. School) Punjabi.
Other courses– PG Diploma in Mental Health Counseling, PG Diploma in Translation/ Diploma (Full Time in French, Russian), Diploma (Part-Time in French, German, Persian, Russian, Urdu)/ Certificate courses (Part-Time in Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Persian, Russian, Urdu)/ Advanced Diploma courses (part Time in French, Persian, Russian, Urdu).
Self-financed courses– MBA (Financial Services, Marketing & Retail Mgmt.)
At Regional Campus, Jalandhar
M.Tech (Electronics & Comm. Eng.), Specialisations Comm. Systems, Computer Science & Eng., MA Journalism & Mass Communication, Punjabi, LLM, LLB, B.Tech (Computer Science & Eng.), Electronics & Comm. Eng, B.A LLB (Hons. FYIC).
At Regional Campus, Baba Bakala
MBA, B.Tech (Computer Science & Eng., Electronics & Comm. Eng., Civil Eng., Mechanical Eng.). MCA (TYC).
At Regional Campus, Fattu Dhingha (Sultanpur Lodhi)
B.Tech (Computer Science & Eng., Electronics & Comm Eng., MCA (TYC), MCA (FYIC), M.Sc (CS), BCA, B.Com, PGDCA).
At Regional Campus, Gurdaspur
M.Tech (Electronics & Comm. Eng.), Specialization Comm. Systems, Computer Science & Eng., MBA, MCA (TYC), B.ALLB (Hons.FYIC), B.Tech (Computer Science & Eng., Electronics & Comm. Eng., Evening Shift Courses), M.Com, B.Com.
At University College, Jalandhar
MBA, MCA (TYC), MBA (FYIC), M.Com, M.Sc (Mathematics), BBA, BCA, B.Com.
ASSM College, Mukandpur
MBA, MCA (TYC), M.Sc (IT), M.Com, M.A (Eco. & Pbi.), B.A, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA.
GNDU Admission 2023 Application Form
The GNDU Applications can be filled online for various UG and PG Courses from the official website www.gndu.ac.in or www.gnduadmissions.org. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
|GNDU Ph.D. Admission 2023|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Counselling Schedule|
- The application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for General Category.
- The application fee will be Rs. 600/- for SC / ST Category.
- The one-time counselling fee will be Rs. 2000/- for B.Tech courses (except B.Tech URP).
- The application fee is to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India.
- After depositing the money in the bank, the bank will issue a unique Journal ID.
|Defense Personnel and their wards(Sons, Daughters, and Spouses)||2|
GNDU Admissions 2023: Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate bearing testimony to date of birth;
- Detailed marks card of the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college/school last attended;
- Two recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Principal of the College/School last attended/gazetted officer. Photographs must be pasted on the Form with glue (Please do not use staple pins).
- Reservation certificate as applicable.(As per format applicable on Annexure-I to VI.)
- Residence certificate wherever applicable. (As per format applicable on Annexure-VII)