GNDU Application Form 2023 will be released soon. Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) invites applications from eligible applicants to offer admission to UG & PG courses. The admission criteria are different for different courses. GNDU Application Form will be available soon so the applicants are advised to go through the information bulletin of GNDU thoroughly before they start the application procedure. The interested applicants can check all the related details of the GNDU Application Form. The applicants need to fill the online application form to get admission into various courses offered by GNDU.
GNDU Admissions 2023: Important Dates
|Application submission starts on||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last Date to apply||To be released|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be released|
GNDU Admission Links
|GNDU Admission Press Release||Get Here|
|Campus Admission Online Form||Apply Here|
|Private Admission Form||Apply Here|
|M.Com||2nd week of July|
|M.Sc Physics||2nd week of July|
|M.Sc Mathematics||2nd week of July|
|M.A Education||3rd week of July|
|M.Ed||3rd week of July|
|M.A English||2nd week of July|
|M.Sc Food Technology||2nd week of July|
Check Here: GNDU Counselling
- Bachelor of Arts (Pass Course)
- Senior Secondary Certificate Part-II (12th Class) examination of the Punjab School Education Board. Or Any other equivalent examination recognized by this university.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- A regular bonafide candidate may be offered Honours in any one of the three elective subjects taken up by him, provided he has obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in the subject concerned in the semester I and semester II examinations of the B.A./B.Sc (Pass) course.
- Bachelor of Science (Pass Course) / Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 3 +2 with at least 40% marks in aggregate in the concerned science group or equivalent examination.
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent examination. OR
- Master’s degree of this or another University in another subject or another faculty.
- Add on Courses Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma
- He/She must be a regular student of TDC Part-I/II/III (any stream) in the affiliated college concerned, in the regular stream of this University.
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- +2 of any recognized Board or University in any stream with at least 50% marks.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. or
- A./M.Sc./M.Com. with 50% marks or equivalent examination.
Master of Arts (Media Studies and Production)
- Graduation/Post-Graduation (10+2 System) under any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate from GNDU or any recognized University.
- Master of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Master of Arts (Police Administration) (for Regular Candidates)
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in any of the required subjects Or
- Graduate Police Officers with Ten years of service and is a Police officer in the Police Department. Or
- Master’s Degree of this University in any subject in any Faculty; or equivalent degree from another University.
- Master of Arts (Police Administration) ( for Private Candidates)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks. Or
- Graduate Police Officials with five years of service shall also be eligible.
- Diploma in Library Science
- +2 examination with 40% marks in aggregate with English as one of the subjects or equivalent examinations.
- Diploma in Counseling
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate with Psychology as one of the subjects.
- Bachelor of Food Science & Technology (BFST)(Hons.)
- +2 (Science group) with 40% marks or any other examination equivalent thereto.
- Bachelor of Science (Home Science)
- +2 from P.S.E.B. or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto (with English as Compulsory Subject).
Master of Science (Mathematics)
- A./ B.Sc. with 50% marks in aggregate and having Mathematics as one of the subjects. Or Equivalent Qualification
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetology, Postgraduate Diploma in Garment Construction and Fashion Designing.
- Passed B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. and B.Sc. (Home Science) examination of the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar with a minimum of 45% marks or any other examination recognized by this University as equivalent thereto.
- Master of Science (Physics)
- Passed B.Sc. degree (10+2+3 system) with (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) or (Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science) or (Physics, Mathematics, and Electronics) with at least 50% marks from GNDU or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University.
Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Passed B.Sc. degree (10+2+3 system) with Chemistry as one of the elective subjects with at least 50% marks from GNDU or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University.
- Diploma courses in Home Science : (Diploma in Cosmetology and Stitching and Tailoring)
- Passed 10+2 examination with at least 40% marks in aggregate.
- Diploma in Food Production
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with English as one of the subjects at the 10th class level.
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with English as one of the subjects at 10th class level
Check Here: University Admission
- The application fee is
Rs. 600/- for SC / ST Category).
Rs. 1200/- (for General Category)
- The application fee is to be deposited at any branch of the State Bank of Patiala.
- The bank will issue a unique Journal ID after depositing the money in the bank.
Steps to fill GNDU Application Form 2023
- Visit the website www.gnduadmissions.org where he/she will initially fill the Bank Form.
- Select the Department followed by the course in which admission is sought.
- Click the Submit Button, after entering the Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Category, Password, and Security Key, to generate a Fee Deposit Slip bearing a unique Ref. No. /Refund Account No.
- Take the print-out of this Fee Deposit Slip in Portrait Orientation.
- Before depositing the fee in the bank, verify the particulars printed on the ” Fee Deposit Slip”.
- The printed copy of the Fee Deposit Slip is to be taken by the candidate to any branch of the State Bank of Patiala.
- On or before the “Last Date of Fee Deposit”, deposit the printed fee.
- The bank will issue a Journal ID for the candidate corresponding to his/her Ref. No. /Refund Account No.
- The bank will return the student copy and the university copy of the Fee Deposit Slip to the candidate.
- Payment can also be made in any bank through RTGS if there is no branch of the State Bank of Patiala nearby.
- For fee verification, send the scanned copy of “Fee Deposit Slip” along with the RTGS document provided by the bank to email-id: [email protected] to get Journal ID required).
- Foreign candidates should submit a draft of $25 payable to Registrar, GNDU, Amritsar.
- After two(2) working days from “Fee Deposit Date”, the candidate shall go back to the website ( www.gnduadmissions.org) for online verification of the fee deposited in the bank.
- Enter the Journal ID (issued by the bank) & the Date on which the fee was deposited and the record will be validated with the data received from the bank.
- The candidate will proceed with the submission of the admission form, once the fee deposited is validated.
- The candidate shall click on the button Admission Form after successful validation of fee deposited.
- After entering the Ref. No. /Refund Account No. and Password, the Candidate’s Name, Department & Course along with particulars of fee deposited in the bank shall appear on the form.
- Fill in the remaining particulars in the admission form and click on the Submit button to preview the particulars submitted.
- Click on the Edit button otherwise click on the Lock button for final submission of the form, in case any correction is required.
- A unique Application ID along with the details of the application form shall appear on the screen after clicking the Lock button.
- Take a print-out of the Application Form submitted and bring it at the time of counseling.
- Upload recent photographs (in jpg format and less than 30kb) on a specified space in the application form before locking the form.