Goa ITI Admission 2021: The official authority of Goa runs the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) and Center of Excellence Scheme (CoE). The Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa releases the official notification of Goa ITI Admission 2021. The Industrial Training Institute (ITI) provides admission to the different trade courses in the ITI. Candidates can get employment in the public and private sectors by getting the required skills, education and discipline. Get more details about Goa ITI Admission 2021 in the following article.
Goa ITI Admission 2021: Important Dates
|Releasing of prospectus||2nd week of June 2021|
|Due date to receive application forms||2nd week of July 2021|
|Availability of provisional merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
|Releasing of final merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
|First Round of Admission at the Centralized Admission Centre||4th week of July 2021|
|Second Round of Admission in the ITI on Merit on first cum first serve basis to fill up vacant seats of All Categories||4th week of July 2021|
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Goa
- They are required to produce a valid domicile certificate of Goa state.
- Passed SSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or institute with science and mathematics as mandatory subjects are required to get admission in some ITI courses.
- Physics, chemistry, and mathematics along with English in the HSC exams must be compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have completed the HSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university are also eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- For some courses, the candidates should also have completed the 8th standard from a recognized primary school.
For Hospitality Management courses
- BBBT in hospitality from a recognized university is required to apply for HM courses. Or
- Candidate should have a valid diploma in hospitality from a recognized university.
Age criteria and Medical fitness
- The lower age limit for the applicants should not less than 14 years.
- Candidates having the age above 18 years are eligible to get admission in short-term courses of Driver cum Mechanic.
- Candidates must be medically fit and should have a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Goa ITI Admission 2021: Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the Goa ITI application form to apply for the trade courses offered at it is under the CTS. Visit the official website of the authority to appear for the admission procedure. Read carefully all the given instruction in the prospectus on the official website of the university. Fill the application form carefully and correctly by providing all the information correctly. Any false information found in the application form could lead to rejection of the application form at any stage. Pay the application fee and then submit the duly filled application form. Take a printout and some copies of the duly filled application form till the time of admission procedure for further use.
Pay the application fee (as per decided by the authority) once the application form is filled. The application fee must be paid by debit card, credit card or net banking feature.
ITI Trades provided through Goa ITI Admission 2021
|Turner||Instrument Mechanic||Draughtsman (Mechanical/Civil)|
|Fitter||Welder (GMAW & GTAW)||Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)|
|Wireman||Digital Photographer||Food & Beverage Service Assistant|
|Plumber||Electronics Mechanic||Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|Carpenter||Front Office Assistant||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)|
|Machinist||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Mechanic Refrigeration Air Conditioner|
|Electrician||Travel & Tour Assistant||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|HouseKeeper||Food Production (General)||Multimedia, animation & special effects|
|Mechanic Diesel||Garment & Sales Assistant||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner|
|Sewing Technology||Desktop Publishing Operator||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|Basic Cosmetology||Solar Technician (Electrical)||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|Driver Cum Mechanic||Secretarial Practice (English)||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
List of ITI’s in Goa
|Pernem||Bhumika||Indo – German|
|Mapusa||Bicholim||Margao/ Aquem Baixo|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Deposit non-refundable tuition fees at the time of admission. The Tuition Fee is waived off for candidates belonging to SC /ST /BPL categories. For candidates having an annual family income of less than Rs.3,00,000/-, there is no Tuition Fee. The Tuition Fee for training in the trade course is indicated below:
- All BBBT & Advanced Modules (COE) – Rs 2500/-
- All other trades (CTS) – Rs 2500/-